• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Let a neural network finish your Smash Bros story.
Shortly after Vanilla Ice and Corrin caused a nuclear war with each other, he created his own "supernatural fighting group," a team of superhumans known as the Brotherhood. When it was uncovered that the group included none other than the villainous villain known as the Joker (played by Ben Affleck), the villainous Joker had already been destroyed and Corrin had vanished, having vanished from his apartment by the end of the film.[1]

After meeting his father again, Corrin is revealed to have become a vigilante himself after accidentally taking part in the Joker's rampage which caused his mother's death.[2] By the end of the film, Corrin is shown to have become a mentor to his younger brother Arcadia (played by R.J. Umberger) in helping him become a better person in the world. He appears to be friendly and helpful toward Arcadia, which makes her very protective of him due to this.[3]

In the 2015 sequel Darkstalkers, Corrin becomes the vigilante Captain Corrin, an agent of the Brotherhood. He travels to Gotham to assist Penguin on an
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.
Official Travis Touchdown of SmashFAQs
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: BenJ09

BenJ09
5 days ago#62
"I won't fight you!" screamed Princess Peach.
"If you don't fight, Sakurai will kill us both!" Princess Daisy shouted back.
Suddenly, Sakurai appeared before them
, holding a sword. "Are you ready?" he asked.
"I am ready!!" said the Princess and her friend.
Once the Princess had raised her right hand, Sakurai cut her right arm with his sword. "Ah..." she exclaimed, but the princess soon regained her senses and jumped away from Sakurai, yelling "W-WHAT!?"
Sakurai glared at his foe.
"Are you going to fight?" demanded Princess Daisy.
"I do not care if you are or not," Sakurai answered back. "You will all die!"
"You don't understand." Daisy said. "I am not going to die! You will not be able to kill me!" She quickly grabbed a hand off the ground and began to climb the tree, yelling "You shall not take all of my brothers!"
When Sakurai reached the top, he stopped to watch.
"I know," smiled Sakurai.
Rest In Peace Desmond "Etika" Amofah. 1990-2019
Shortly after Vanilla Ice and Corrin caused a nuclear war with the Aztecs, the two are kidnapped by the Aztec's, and set out to rescue them and stop the nuclear weapons. They set off the nukes, but the nuclear war is still going. After their rescue, they leave the volcano, but one of the rocks they used as a bomb falls on them, and kills them. Corrin and Chrom appear at the location to try to stop the war, but are caught and sent back into the volcano, resulting in a much more vicious outcome.

In Clash of the Titans, Chrom appears as Chrom's rival for the throne, to get revenge on the prince for having betrayed him by using Chrom's own love for his sister as their justification for causing their war. Chrom later manages to save Robin from getting killed by a stray rock, allowing Chrom to make it through the battle without losing face, and then proceeds to lead Robin's army into battle again, but this time successfully. Chrom and Chrom's son Robin manage to rescue Chrom's parents and sister, and the Chrom in the manga makes a brief cameo appearance
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.
Official Travis Touchdown of SmashFAQs

User Info: Ender68

Ender68
4 days ago#64
After Goku was announced for Smash Bros., several fans expressed dissatisfaction on Facebook, because they expected a male character, but received a girl instead.
Official Terry Bogard of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board.
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Borderlands 3, Dragon Quest XI S

User Info: Solar_Crimson

Solar_Crimson
4 days ago#65
Lloyd Irving joins the battle in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

The new additions to the battle roster will be:

- Lloyd Irving

Lloyd will be appearing as the support character for a special battle within the Story Mode.

The battle takes place within a forest called the Lost Woods. However, the forest isn't entirely empty.

The player will need to move quickly to avoid the powerful enemies that lurk around every corner.

Will this bring some fun and challenges to the fight at hand? We'd like to know whether this new addition will add something different to the experience.

We're really looking forward to seeing just how this character will change the dynamic of battle.

If you're a fan of the older characters, we should also welcome you back, because we have a new set of new characters ready to be added to the fray.

As a matter of fact, with the release of Smash Bros. Ultimate, we've made a major overhaul of the roster. A lot of players are going to be upset though, because they may think that their favorite character has

So in order to add Lloyd, a number of characters may have been cut.
Be wary of boarding the hype train, lest you end up on the ruse cruise... - nanobuilder (r/nintendo)
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson

User Info: Tabbender

Tabbender
4 days ago#66
Ness, Lucas and Joker walk into a bar. A waitress is waiting there to greet them. Joker asks him about it, he's not too familiar with the situation but Lucas is and says that he's trying to find his father. To be honest, I didn't really feel much need for the twist because it happened on the last panel, but then I remember that this is the second time it's happened. This makes it even more important to read this book from beginning to end. If you care about anything from this time then I recommend checking this out.Overall, we can say that "The Dark Knight Returns" is a good read. If you have never read this series before then I'm afraid there are some things you cannot take away from this story. There might be moments here that made me cry because all I had heard from my teacher and friends was that these characters were going to die. It's not the darkest book I've ever read and the story can be easily read in a few minutes. So please be patient if you don't feel like finishing this book. If you don't feel like reading this book

Ness, Lucas, Inkling and Isabelle finally enter their Sburb session.

During their session, Isabelle accidentally turns on a timer to get them started, which is only interrupted once by Lucas, and they immediately teleport back to their normal room.

After returning to their ordinary rooms, they continue their game. Lucas and Isabelle are able to solve puzzles, with Isabelle discovering that they all share commonalities while being the most basic of everyone, being named "Maeve". They soon realize that Lucas and Isabelle are being tested by someone from her future, and that being together could result in someone suffering a fate similar to hers.

They meet up with a group of kids, whose only wish is to defeat the person whose life they are currently living. The group also makes quick work of the player. While the player kills a bunch of zombies, they have the best time playing as "Maeve", using a variety of different skills and abilities, including having access to the "Wandering Mind" ability, which allows her to understand and recall specific situations while inanimate objects, which allows her to create small distractions to

Reimu gets in Smashville and defeats him.

Wii Fit Plus

Wii Fit Plus [ edit ]

Main article: Wii FitPlus

Anime [ edit ]

Murai: That's just the way she is. She is a tomboy, and she's very, very good at running. The reason that she doesn't run so much is because it's so frustrating for her to run.

In the anime, she was shown to be very skilled in the martial arts.

Merchandise [ edit ]

Wii Fit Plus

Wii Fit Plus is a wearable accessory that allows her to use her moves more quickly and perform the moves more quickly. It was released in Japan on October 13, 2012.

In October 2015, it was released in Japan as a figure and figure stand, and in Europe as the Wii Fit Trainer stand.

Wii Fit Plus

Wii Fit Trainer

Wii Fit Trainer is a Stand in Mario Kart 8 & Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, first announced at E
(edited 4 days ago)
Mario: "Wow, Sonic you have so munchy feet" OwO :3
Sonic: "Yes, eat my feet Mario. I love getting my feet eaten".

Mario: "You have so many toes. You must have lost them during a war" OwO :D
Sonic: "The war...?" OwO: "The war that the good-for-nothing man who made your dad work his ass off went to war over the world"
Mario: "How would you go to those war?" "Woooow, I'm going to go to a war, now!"
Mario: "Woooow, that sounds so fun".
Mario, Sonic, and Luigi: "Yosh! Let's go see Bowser." Bowser was a very old man who ate a bunch of people and then killed most of them. When Mario and Luigi entered him, Bowser said "Guh!!!"
Mario, Sonic, and Luigi: "Yoo-hoo, howdy boss! How 'bout your army?"
Sonic: "Well, I've seen a few of your troops
Olimar takes a gun and points it at Elise. He says, "I'm not going to wait around for you to learn how, that's why I'm here. I need a way to get you back to your real life."

Ezrin says that he will get a way to get her back to her real life in six hours time. She says to not waste time with him and to go find Zanza.

Zanza comes over to the table and says, "I can't wait for Elise to show me how to get back in touch with the real world. I can get through to her before the two of you mess up again... but only if I can find the other three." He shows the gun to Zanza, and Zanza says, "Then I'll give you the chance to learn how to operate it myself. But when we reach this point I want you to learn how to shoot and you can have my gun for the next three hours." He says that he will help him to get back to the real world. Ezrin goes over to her house only to see what happened

Olimar thinks' Elise's happiness can be achieved by her being dead. Olimar, Zanza, and Musician Bob Ezrin conspire to shoot her or something, with Bob Ezrin heading back to the Plasm-infested Nohr.
Roy walks in on OJ eating chicken.

OJ: You eat, too?

Jackson: Yeah.

OJ: Did you just leave, I'm not here. Did you take the keys?

Jackson: No, I didn't take them, I…

OJ: You take the keys, that's an order.

OJ: Come on, let's go.

Jackson: You're the one who… Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, boss. I guess you really don't care.

OJ: Well, what you need to do…

Jackson: Shut it, I'm sorry.

OJ: Shut up.

Jackson: Oh, no, no, I mean, I like you.

OJ: You really like me, huh?

Jackson: I just don't have any place to go. I have one place out here: the bar.

OJ: All right, but I have to say, I'm impressed. I mean, how you did

OJ betrayed the Elibian Army, dammit, my favorite Mercenary. He sided with Samuel L. Jackson and they f***ed in the bar.
Lucas and Boney sat down for a year waiting to be revealed for Smash.

"The thing about Smash is everybody likes this guy," Lucas said of Boney with an exasperated sigh."This guy, he's just a character," Lucas elaborated. "Even if you get on your big screen you still have that character; you can just have the little bits from it that make you happy. So it's not like anybody likes me that doesn't have a special place in their heart to have something like this character."

It was only after a year in the game and some years of traveling for Brawl that Lucas finally met Boney.

"He was working on something in Europe, it was very important," Lucas explained. "He came to my house and sat on the back porch and played video games with me."

Once Lucas met Boney the connection between the two became clear and they worked together to release a game.

"Me and him have known each other forever. I met him once, I didn't know his name for over 6 years and then they came across a game and they made us work together and

Lucas gets philosophical, and apparently didn't meet Boney until after Brawl. Boney apparently invented something to circumvent the lack of opposable thumbs so he could play video games. They also developed a game after 6 years together, in that entire time Boney never revealed his name.

There was also one about Marth walking in on some of his friends f***ing but it wasn't funny so I didn't post it.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

User Info: Ender68

Ender68
4 days ago#69
Ryu and Ken sit down for some ramen. Ryu's mom wants him to make a new move or two, but he has his doubts. Ken looks up Ryu's moves, and notices what appears to be a pair of scissors embedded in his chest. Ryu's mom asks him what's going on, and Ryu replies that he is just using those scissors to cut off pieces of his body. Ken asks Ryu to just put those aside and not have to use those, but Ryu insists they are his only power. Ken tells him that he needs to work harder. In his mind, he thinks to himself that everyone else is dead and all he has left of them is his shadow. He asks to have a talk with Ryu and to tell him that not only does he not want to fight him, he does not want to kill him either. He asks Ryu how he feels about having the power that everyone else does not have, and says he would rather have the money that everyone else does. After Ryu says that it will be okay to lose the power they both have, he asks Ryu how much he fears losing everything if he wins
Official Terry Bogard of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board.
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Borderlands 3, Dragon Quest XI S

User Info: Jedimess

Jedimess
4 days ago#70
Sonic: Uh... Meow? I'll be right back.

MEGA MAN: Why would you want to leave?

Sonic: I'd rather come with you! I wanna go back to my home! Back where my family is! I don't know if I can ever find my family again. Why else would I... What's going on here?

MEGA MAN: You're a legend, Sonic the Hedgehog! You can't escape me now!

Sonic: But... You are my home! And that... That's why you have to die! Don't you see? I'm a legend too! And you're a bad guy!

MEGA MAN: No! This is not what I wanted!

Sonic: Oh, I have a little joke for you, M. Man! I didn't go to find my family, you idiot! I went to make a friend! One who can help me! Maybe! Maybe she will. Maybe she won't!

MEGA MAN: Who do you mean?
Prepare for mild to severe discomfort!
You guys may hate each other, but I still appreciate everybody.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Let a neural network finish your Smash Bros story.
  • Post New Message