• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Let a neural network finish your Smash Bros story.

User Info: bengever

bengever
5 days ago#41
Peach and Daisy beat the f***ing life out of each other to determine which one is the "echo fighter" and which one will be forced to go on a dangerous adventure that will not see them back home.

We know, however, what they will get up to. This is the tale of their last journey, that is, their voyage home after the Battle of Endor.

The Princesses of The Force

From A New Hope

[Darth Vader asks Leia to join the Rebel Alliance—but she refuses]

A new galaxy awaits, a new dawn.

It is a new day.

A new dawn.

The future is bright.

But there are questions.

Is it too late?

Do the people of Anakin Skywalker have a place in the Force?

[The Princesses find out that Lord Vader will return to kill them once more]

[Luke has a dream where he falls in love with Leia—and that she is really Princess Leia Organa, but he forgets for a moment]

And finally, the future is clear.

what
Resident Xenoblade obsessive, because someone had to be.
Official Fuhrer [Persona 2] of the Smash Ultimate boards

User Info: blueblur98

blueblur98
5 days ago#42
mario, sonic and kirby are being ambushed by a large group of enemies
sonic: don't worry guys, we can do this!

when suddenly,
the enemies appear and attack

maddog: ooooooh gosh, i'm scared of those enemies too!

and kirby attacks with his lightning

kirby: what's the meaning of this?

sonic: gosh i hope they don't get the idea that i'm stronger than them!

and the level ends with sonic, sonic, and sonic (the final boss) finally reaching the last room, just with one enemy that doesn't appear to take too much damage

the ending, in a nutshell

at this point the story of the game becomes rather vague. I'm not 100% sure what's going on, I'm going to outline as much as I can as far as I understand.

At some point kirby decides to fly up, and while doing so he finds a door, but he doesn't know what he's trying to get in with this door

who in the world is maddog
official sonic of the SSBU board!
PSN: blue_blur_98, NNID: blueblurPLAY (PM me before sending a request so i know it's you.)

User Info: joecorp

joecorp
5 days ago#43
This took a weird turn.

Simon: Halt vile creature! Another abomination doing the bidding of Dracula!

Bayonetta: ...Hmm? And what do you think you’re going to do with that whip of yours?

Simon: Send you back to where you belong!

Bayonetta: Hopefully somewhere a little less drab than this castle.

Chapter Ten-3: Bayonetta's Past, Part 2 Bayonetta: So...I have one last question for you dear. So...when exactly do I get to kill a man's beloved, dear and beloved?

Dracula: I'm sorry. I don't know either...but I hope that you've grown, too!

Bayonetta: You are certainly wise for so young. As for that second question...I've always loved the idea of it...not just as a hypothetical, but as something I'd want to do myself. That's why, when you see me again, you can just say "Mama."

Dracula: ...As I did before?

Bayonetta: Yes, you can just tell me "Mama."
Waiting for: Metroid Prime 4
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: DrunkCellist

DrunkCellist
5 days ago#44
i put the start to mario pissing in now

mario: time to take a piss
goomba: what the hell are you doing
mario: i'm taking a piss

goomba: what do you mean?
mario: i'm taking a piss
goomba: you can't?
come on man, that's disgusting
mario: well you're taking a toilet break it's just that you're in high school and i don't use the bathroom that often. anyway
goomba: what do you mean? my dad's a man of God
mario: oh ok
mario: you're my teacher and i do not want to be rude
goomba: you can't really take a toilet break when you're that busy? and we know what that means.
mario: yeah, but you have two weeks of vacation so i should take a bathroom break anyway.
goomba: well how many days can you do that in, theres not gonna be enough
mario: ok fine i can only do 6

oh ok. like mario said.
(hey. it's me. senok. you know, the sans guy. i haven't changed my sig on this account for a really long time)
haha sans is in smash

User Info: maro_man_1

maro_man_1
5 days ago#45
“Hey there Sakurai! What character are you adding to Smash next?”

“The next character I am adding is Koffing.“

“I know he's in Smash already, but he was wondering if you might make a character that works with him for the game. “

“Of course! I do just that in most games, like for my character in Mario Galaxy![7]“

“How might I do that?“

“Have a character who has the best combo or movement, but has high damage or a really easy to hit combo.“

“Can I think of an example?“

“There is Sonic.“

“That's the kind of person I want to build my character!“

“Oh, I don't mind. When I'm designing characters, I always try to make each one unique![8]“

“I am making Smash Brothers! I am going

Mario: "Luigi! You have been poisoning Mario Mario Senior!"

Luigi: "I have not!"

Mario: "Then swear on the honor of your father!"

Luigi's father, Luigi Luigi Senior, was a drunkard and a completely terrible father.

Luigi: "MY FATHER HAS NO HONOR TO SWEAR ON!"

Mario: "I knew it! I am reporting you to the police!"

Luigi: "Go ahead Mario! I'm throwing away my humanity!"

Mario: "You don't understand Mario! I want you to marry me Princess Peach too! I'm asking you to be my best friend forever and all the things you want!"

Luigi: "Y...Yes?"

Mario: (laughs) "I can't do it Luigin! I won't... (sigh)...I won't, Mario... " (to himself)

Luigi and his brother, Jr. Mario Jr. is the best friend of Luigi and the main protagonist

Mario Jr. is very smart and is a very sharp

I also like this snippet of another one, after the same bolded part:

Mario's father, Luigi Luigi Senior, eventually died when Mario was about fifteen.

Mario: "Luigi! What are you doing!?"

Luigi: "Mario!" Mario: "Luigi! What are you doing?"Luigi: "Mario!"

Luigi Junior and his brother, Luigi Junior Junior, later appeared in Mario Party 2. Here they had little to no relationship with the protagonists, Luigi, or Mario, with one exception, Mario's brother Luigi Junior Jr. they would go to the same school and were brothers the same age.

Luigi

And this completely new one:

Ike: "Marth! I love you!"

Marth: "But I like girls!"

Ike: "I see. SOREN!"

Soren came over and turned Ike into Ikette and Marth married Ikette on the spot.
As punishment for this incident, Ike is turned into a giant with a purple mustache and white-rimmed glasses. He goes about his daily life, but it is hinted that he has suffered much.

Marth and Ike eventually made it on to the island of Soleanna where Ike is the King. Ike is also a bit distant from the princess, due to his hatred towards her. The rest of Ike's family are also away. After a while of Ike becoming jealous of Ike's daughter Zelda, his mother, Zelda, took pity on Ike and became his lover. This marriage is later broken, when Zelda fell in love with another man. Ike married the King's daughter, and the new King decided to take down Ike's family by force. When Ike was a child, he was placed on a raft to keep him safe.
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.
Official Travis Touchdown of SmashFAQs
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: CreeCanyon

CreeCanyon
5 days ago#47
Hi I'm CreeCanyon this is my prompt it will start now after this word you will see my prompt

The prompt will start after it's finished it's done

I need to be the person who knows something first,

so be it

Then my prompt is done

My prompt is finished

It must be your prompt (the one you already know)

You can't say that because it's your prompt. I do things different

So be it

Don't be afraid to use that!

I can't really find you, I'm gonna ask friends and coworkers

to help me find you

I can do it, I can do it!

I just need to do it, I just need to do it!

It's my prompt now!

(This is the prompt)

The prompt is mine now!

(This is the prompt)

You must be my person! You must be! You must.

I'm going to start my prompt now

I'm making it my priority. My priority is. my

This is the real me talking now I never said what my priority is it ended there.

User Info: DisketDance

DisketDance
5 days ago#48
Samus, Pit and Link were fighting in Big Battlefield. Then Pit stopped for a second and said "Wait, where's Takamaru?"

Hideo Kojima: Pit was holding a gun. We were going to fight a little kid in the background.

Takamaru had his eyes closed.

Hideo Kojima: Takamaru is holding a gun.

Was that where you realized you were going to have Pit and Takamaru fight?

Hideo Kojima: That whole scene, we never thought about, "We're going to have Pit and Takamaru fight."

I understand that this wasn't intended, but what does it say about the character, his character, and the way he's portrayed in this game? Pit has always had a great relationship with Captain Falcon, and he's a good guy who fights for the best.

Hideo Kojima: He's been like that since the very first game, which is when he fought against Ganon in Super Smash Bros.

Was it always the plan that

...Ok, Takamaru would not be a blue haired swordsman, if we take Kojima's words.

User Info: DisketDance

DisketDance
5 days ago#49
Here's another one

"Simon Belmont, Richter Belmont and Solid Snake were invited to join Super Smash Bros. But I did not. Why?" asked Bomberman.
Sakurai looked at him deep in the eyes and said
, "You're stupid."
"Are you saying I was the one who brought you here in the first place?" Bomber questioned.
"Ah. Well, you've been in this body much longer than I have. You know, since your earliest days."
"And how old were you then?!"
"I don't know but it's been a while since I fought anyone." Sakurai said. "There was a battle at the end of the 'Mortal Kombat' series that I won."
Bomberman was stunned and shook his head. He finally had enough. "You lied to me!" he shouted. "You made up your stories and told other lies! And you tricked me into believing it!"
"How can you be so stupid?!" Sakurai snapped.
"It was you!" Bomber shouted.
Sakurai laughed. "I will have you know the truth soon enough. There have been rumors of a

I didn't know Sakurai was such an a******

User Info: bengever

bengever
5 days ago#50
DisketDance posted...
Here's another one

"Simon Belmont, Richter Belmont and Solid Snake were invited to join Super Smash Bros. But I did not. Why?" asked Bomberman.
Sakurai looked at him deep in the eyes and said
, "You're stupid."
"Are you saying I was the one who brought you here in the first place?" Bomber questioned.
"Ah. Well, you've been in this body much longer than I have. You know, since your earliest days."
"And how old were you then?!"
"I don't know but it's been a while since I fought anyone." Sakurai said. "There was a battle at the end of the 'Mortal Kombat' series that I won."
Bomberman was stunned and shook his head. He finally had enough. "You lied to me!" he shouted. "You made up your stories and told other lies! And you tricked me into believing it!"
"How can you be so stupid?!" Sakurai snapped.
"It was you!" Bomber shouted.
Sakurai laughed. "I will have you know the truth soon enough. There have been rumors of a

I didn't know Sakurai was such an a******

"I don't know but it's been a while since I fought anyone."

"You made up your stories and told other lies! And you tricked me into believing it!"

this sounds like a Kingdom Hearts plot after KH2
Resident Xenoblade obsessive, because someone had to be.
Official Fuhrer [Persona 2] of the Smash Ultimate boards
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Let a neural network finish your Smash Bros story.
  • Post New Message