• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Let a neural network finish your Smash Bros story.
Hatred Doctor Mario was having a picnic. He was walking in the road by a pier. There was a sign that read "Don't go here!" He saw a man about 40 years old, he was a short man with very short grey hair. He was dressed as a doctor, he was also dressed like Dr. Mario. "I hate Mario," he said. "Not even a hint." "I know, but I don't like what they made him do," Mario said. "No! You don't know what they did to him!!!" "Do they keep him out of the city? Tell me about it!" he yelled back. "Maybe! Like what do they need? A new cape?" Mario said. "Oh, nothing like that," he said. "You don't mean that!" "Don't be stupid," Mario yelled back. As this was happening, the doctor saw the person standing in the road, the other side of the man. "Hey! You are a doctor, right?!" said Mario. the doctor said "You're not a doctor." "No! I am a

It looks like Hatred Doctor Mario's sentence got cut off after a fight with his cousin Mario who was dressed as a Doctor or something.

Gordin and Marth were cooking and Jagen was saying it sucked.

Jagen: You were a good friend.

Gordin: Yeah, I'm sorry I was... Jagen: Just saying...

Marth; Yeah, I know that.

Fiora: How about we play some Pokémon for each of us...

Marth; I'm gonna try to catch her for you, you know...

Fiora: No! It's not that! You just get too caught up in Pokémon and it's too tough to remember one's own name.

Marth; ...

Fiora: Marth, aren't you forgetting something? Don't you know that we play the Pokémon game, the one about the Pokémon?! You just need to be careful, don't ever get too caught up in anything!

Marth; No, I know the rules. But...I'm just trying to make the game more fun for you guys!

Fiora: ...

After a while, Jagen asks if Marth wants to play or to

Apparently Marth ditched Caeda for Fiora. If you were gonna date an Elibian Pegasus Knight over an Archanean one, the prime and only option is Thany. Marth has poor taste in women, apparently, which must be why he wants to f*** Kleine since she tried to murder him like five times in New Mystery. Oh yeah also apparently Marth and Fiora don't know how to play Pokémon. Thany is an epic gamer I'm sure she would know how.

Olimar raised his gun, aimed at Elise.

"It's my turn now."

He waved his wrist. A ray of light shot out from his palm. He fired.

"Gah!"

The blue shield and sword vanished from his hand. A bright green sphere of energy shot out with him at the controls. A large, circular orb shaped sphere of light began orbiting him. It didn't travel far enough for him to even recognize the light as his own.

"Hey!"

He held his hand in front of his face. It began to glow. A blue, glowing shield appeared in his hand.

It floated off the ground.

"Whew… I lost a lot of blood," Falafel said from outside the circle glowing sphere.

"Whew, yeah…" A few seconds passed. The shield grew larger and larger into the shape of an orb. Eventually, it grew to cover his head. At that point, the blue light around his head, and the orb surrounding him seemed to fade before fading away completely.

"

Falafel from Apple & Onion is the main antagonist of Olimar's Alimony, apparently, and Olimar steals Ganondorf's powers and s*** to murder him and Elise or something.

@Colette-Brunel thought maybe you'd find some sort of enjoyment in the first one about Hatred Doctor Mario
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

User Info: Reversal

Reversal
5 days ago#22
Luigi: Oh noooooo! No more Wii U!!
Luigi: Well, I've still got that!
Luigi: Yeah, and I'm still gonna be on the Internet. I'm gonna be on Twitter!

[Fernando walks in, and Luigi looks over his shoulder at him. He's shocked at the look on Fernando's face.]
Fernando: Oh my god!!
Mario: [smiling] Oh my god!
Luigi: Oh, my god!
Mario: Oh no!!
Luigi: No, really not!!
Mario: No?
Luigi: It's not, you stupid Mario, it just isn't!!!
Mario: No!!!
Luigi: No, really not!!!
Mario: Yes!!!
Mario: Yes!!
Luigi: No, seriously, it's not!
Mario: I know!
Luigi: No, REALLY NOT!!
Mario: Seriously.
Luigi: Yes!!
Mario: Oh my f***ing god!!
Luigi: And I'm on my smartphone, yeah!!!
Mario: You idiot!
Luigi: [to the phone] Oh, right!!
Mario: Yes, honestly

User Info: BenJ09

BenJ09
5 days ago#23
Reversal posted...
Luigi: Oh noooooo! No more Wii U!!
Luigi: Well, I've still got that!
Luigi: Yeah, and I'm still gonna be on the Internet. I'm gonna be on Twitter!

[Fernando walks in, and Luigi looks over his shoulder at him. He's shocked at the look on Fernando's face.]
Fernando: Oh my god!!
Mario: [smiling] Oh my god!
Luigi: Oh, my god!
Mario: Oh no!!
Luigi: No, really not!!
Mario: No?
Luigi: It's not, you stupid Mario, it just isn't!!!
Mario: No!!!
Mario: Yes!!!
Mario: Yes!!
Luigi: No, seriously, it's not!
Mario: I know!
Luigi: No, REALLY NOT!!
Mario: Seriously.
Luigi: Yes!!
Mario: Oh my f***ing god!!
Luigi: And I'm on my smartphone, yeah!!!
Mario: You idiot!
Luigi: [to the phone] Oh, right!!
Mario: Yes, honestly

But is it?
Rest In Peace Desmond "Etika" Amofah. 1990-2019

User Info: DisketDance

DisketDance
5 days ago#24
Joker from Persona 5
Hero from Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age
Banjo and Kazooie from Banjo-Kazooie
Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury

Baron Von Roessel von Roessel from Final Fantasy XIII (in his human form)
Crimson from The Last of Us
Jinx from Kirby's Dream Land 2
Red from Dragon Age 2
Samus Aran from Metroid Prime
Zekrom from Final Fantasy VI
Odin from The Last of Us
Darkseid from Marvel Super Heroes
Cherry from Chrono Trigger
Raphael from Final Fantasy X
Zeus from God of War
Drake from Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Makalov from Mega Man 6 Zeta Gundam, Trunks from Dragon Ball GT
Eve from Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
Sara from Super Smash Bros
Eli, Jack & Jack in Jack's Jackbox Party Pack II
Hector Lobo from Final Fight 1
The Jack from The Godfather
Baba from Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Zaeed from
guydude21 posted...
[Geno from Earthbound, and he also worked in video games like Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden, and Kirby.

Sitting in front of a laptop with the screen angled up so he can play the game, Gohma laughs while asking players to do their best.

Gohma came to the United States after his father died in a plane crash in 1978.

"We thought, 'this isn't going to be the end'", Gohma says.

"But it turned out to be one of the great opportunities of my life."

He was raised in a single-family home and grew up in a small town.

Growing up the son of a car mechanic, Gohma struggled academically, however and ended up having to get a degree in psychology.

He earned degrees in communications, business, and computer sciences at Washington and Lee University.

When he graduated, he was a college dropout, and worked as a waitress in a local strip mall.

"I got up at five and went to]

hmm, now I have to complete the last sentence
Geno earthbound is sakurai
I want Don-Chan and Rover in Smash.
Jibanyan is my boyfriend and Morgana is my sworn enemy.
DisketDance posted...
Joker from Persona 5
Hero from Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age
Banjo and Kazooie from Banjo-Kazooie
Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury
Baron Von Roessel von Roessel from Final Fantasy XIII (in his human form)

I feel like it fused Captain Basch's name with someone else (baron from FFTA?) and put him in FFXIII
I want Don-Chan and Rover in Smash.
Jibanyan is my boyfriend and Morgana is my sworn enemy.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: LilySodachi

LilySodachi
5 days ago#27
One day, Sakurai decided to randomly add a Goomba as a playable character in Super Smash Bros Ultimate. I've spent time watching this video, listening to those five minutes of video… the fact that Sakurai chose this moment to randomly introduce a new character to players is the first thing that really got me hooked on the Super Smash Bros series. And why not?

Sakurai is at his best when he's able to surprise us with new content. This is exactly what he did with Super Smash Bros Ultimate. If you've not played Super Smash Bros Ultimate, I recommend you pick up a copy and go to the official Nintendo website and play through it. It's like the first game in the series for the new generation of consoles.

It is amazing to think about a game that wasn't even released yet when Sakurai decided to make this announcement. This is a game that has been under development for many years, with ideas to add new game modes, a new stage to the main Smash Bros game mode, and a new single player experience. The game is getting closer to release, and the wait for Nintendo to announce it is almost over.

Huh....
Patiently waiting for Resident Evil content in Smash.
Preferably Jill as a playable character, though Leon or Chris would also be pretty great.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Nazdrovie

Nazdrovie
5 days ago#28
So there I was, spamming projectiles in For Glory as Link. All of a sudden, a red arrow appeared, and I shot it towards the enemy that was charging me. Link's gun disappeared from my hand just in time to be absorbed by it.

That's when a blue one appeared next to it – the Arrow of Light. The arrow had the same impact as the Arrow of Light that was on Zelda, but a smaller one. Link shot at that one, but it vanished before Link could hit it. He was stunned for a moment, then it vanished next to it and replaced it, the last arrow now containing an arrow of lightning.

The enemy that was charging me now charged at Link. He shot, and it disappeared before he could launch into him.

"Wait!"

Before the enemy could launch itself and hit him, a portal appeared beside him.

"I didn't think there would be an exit… what's that supposed to-"

Without waiting for me to finish the sentence Link shot both portals away from him and left the area.

I continued running back to the village. There, I

"There, I"!? THERE I WHAT!? WHAT HAPPENED!? I NEED TO KNOWWWW!!
GBF: Simugu - Free Tezcat! Tormentor! No Zwei... / SV: Simurgh - Shadowverse Anime! But it's Yu-Gi-Oh...?
If you see me, I'm procrastinating. Make me stop ;-;

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
5 days ago#29
Fly Me to the Moon and I could live on it forever!" And it's that kind of energy that comes from the artists to make us want to stay and see what happens next," Van Zandt says.

For more info on the artist lineups, visit the artist info page on the Dump Shop website.
Everyone who thinks Megamind is garbage is just mad that Hal is the villain

User Info: PeridotEX

PeridotEX
5 days ago#30
Someone said "I love you" to King K. Rool. This is not surprising since he used to be one of King K. Rool's best friends.

This was part of the reason for Roy's and Roy's father's relationship, as evidenced by his comments in the Street Fighter 5 trailer that "A father would've loved this!" and "King K. Rool was a father figure."

Roy also told her "goodnight," which is a reference to his saying "good night motherf***er." This was seen in the Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition.

Roy has a tattoo of his favorite actor Mickey Rooney on his stomach.

Roy's signature moveset consists of a quick jab followed by two quick punches, and a running kick followed by a jumping knee.

Roy's signature move is the punch.

Roy's signature move is a flying knee. This move can be seen and used in the Street Fighter Alpha 3 remake.

remake. Roy has very limited special moves. He has one move that makes a large impact and the only other thing is the knee.

Some significant lore for Roy.
DLC Prediction: i don't even know anymore
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Let a neural network finish your Smash Bros story.
  • Post New Message