• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Let a neural network finish your Smash Bros story.

User Info: BenJ09

BenJ09
1 week ago#1
https://talktotransformer.com/
Mario: Luigi, why have you betrayed me?
Luigi: I'm tired of living in your shadow, brother! It's my time to shine!
Mario: You can't do this Luigi!!!

Luigi: Yes you can! That's why you need to take this...
Luigi jumps onto the ground and the camera shifts to reveal a mushroom: This is the key, Luigi.
Mario: This can't be! Don't you understand, Mario?
Luigi: And why do you say that?
Mario: I knew how you feel, Luigi. I just couldn't help myself.
Luigi: Who is this?
Mario: Just think. What happens if you don't answer me?
Luigi: Mario...!
Mario: Then why didn't you answer my letters?
Luigi: I...I don't know!
Mario: Then you'll answer me one day... When you can walk once more!
Luigi: No, Mario...
Mario (as Luigi): How about you. How is your family?

So... I think Mario has lost his damn mind.
Rest In Peace Desmond "Etika" Amofah. 1990-2019

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
1 week ago#2
Bayonetta and Palutena has sex to keep the monsters away from the world of Palutena herself, with her partner being none other than the villain, Dark Pit. While you'll be the only one on the battlefield, Palutena will be a great leader and a good friend to play with. Palutena is the first of the princesses to be available for multiplayer games and the game looks amazing in addition to all her outfits.

Super Mario Odyssey has it all, including one of the best-looking 3D gaming experiences I've had the pleasure of experiencing recently.

Super Mario Odyssey has a unique sense of flow about it, as your time on the ground is broken up into many smaller sections. Everything is interwoven as you explore the game world and solve puzzles. With the first game being limited in terms of content and the second offering more, I don't see myself breaking this trend for Mario. I think people will find Mario to be a truly fun character to play through, as there's much to explore and learn about the world. The soundtrack is outstanding, as well,
Everyone who thinks Megamind is garbage is just mad that Hal is the villain

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
1 week ago#3
Bowser's Dog Dick Revenge 3D The Nightmare Cooperative The Norwood Suite The Note The Novelist The Odyssey The Oil Blue The Onion Knights - Definitive Edition The Orb Chambers The Orb Chambers II The Order of the Thorne - The King's Challenge The Other 99 The Overdreamer The Painscreek Killings The Park The Pasture The Path The Pirate's Fate The Pit And The Pendulum The Princess' Heart The Promised Land The Purge Day The Purring Quest The Quest The Quest for Achievements THE QUIET MAN™ The Rabbit Hole The Rainy Port Keelung The Rake: Red Forest The Red Solstice The Red Strings Club The Reject Demon: Toko Chapter 0 - Prelude The Renegades of Orion 2.0 The Return Home Remastered The Revenge of Johnny Bonasera: Episode 1 The Rise of Chubtan The Rivers of Alice - Extended Version The Rollingball's Melody The Room The Room Two The Ruins: VR Escape the Room The Sacred Stone: A Story Adventure The Sacred Tears TRUE The Safeguard Garrison The Safeguard Garrison 2 The Saint: Abyss of Despair
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

User Info: DanaDee

DanaDee
1 week ago#4
BenJ09 posted...
https://talktotransformer.com/
Mario: Luigi, why have you betrayed me?
Luigi: I'm tired of living in your shadow, brother! It's my time to shine!
Mario: You can't do this Luigi!!!

Luigi: Yes you can! That's why you need to take this...
Luigi jumps onto the ground and the camera shifts to reveal a mushroom: This is the key, Luigi.
Mario: This can't be! Don't you understand, Mario?
Luigi: And why do you say that?
Mario: I knew how you feel, Luigi. I just couldn't help myself.
Luigi: Who is this?
Mario: Just think. What happens if you don't answer me?
Luigi: Mario...!
Mario: Then why didn't you answer my letters?
Luigi: I...I don't know!
Mario: Then you'll answer me one day... When you can walk once more!
Luigi: No, Mario...
Mario (as Luigi): How about you. How is your family?

So... I think Mario has lost his damn mind.

this part is fricking gold
Bananadanadanadanadanadanabanadanabanadeenabanadoona dana dee for smash Dee-LC - Mods please dont Ban DanaDee https://youtu.be/By5eWitQU8c

DanaDee
1 week ago#5
o h

Kirby: poyo poy!
King Dedede: i’m gonna clobbah you kirbeh!!! ehehehe!
Kirby: *determined poyo*

Kirby: *poyo poyo*
Kirby: *poyo* *taunting*
Kirby: *poyo*
King Dedede: що так‏ кыр у не тербуте фалы тербы энду-кіпкционностица без тербмедентрического полетб текстацировищенно фіпурных интербун (лекл

king dedede you ok?
Bananadanadanadanadanadanabanadanabanadeenabanadoona dana dee for smash Dee-LC - Mods please dont Ban DanaDee https://youtu.be/By5eWitQU8c
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
1 week ago#6
I think I found an alien transmission:

18 naked cowboys in the showers at the T.R.A.T.Y.s in San Luis Obispo, California on July 8, 2011

8:09 One of the men in the white underwear in the shower on the T.R.A.T.Y.s in San Luis Obispo, California on July 8, 2011

2.1.6:

4.4.4:

5.5:

6.1.2:

5.4.2:

6.3.16:

5.4.18:

7.3.16:

13.4.11:

7.9.11:

7.9.11:

7.9.11:

6.2.13:

8.6.16:

7.4.18:

4.4.18:
Everyone who thinks Megamind is garbage is just mad that Hal is the villain

DanaDee
1 week ago#7
colors weave into a spire of flame
distant
but clearly visible
a vast array of metallic lights and flashes of lightning
A small army of black magic wielding wizards
A tiny legion of powerful beings wielding elemental forces including fire and air
A strange and mysterious woman in a white tunic
a mysterious man with a mask painted on his face
a large group of black magic wielding wizards
a strange and seemingly endless sea of fire
a large group of black magician who wield elemental powers
a strange and mysterious woman in a white tunic, a woman in red and blue robes
and a man in a red cap
These and many more amazing characters were captured or referenced in these short films.
The original story was also a great inspiration for the characters and themes I was looking to portray as my stories developed. I'm really proud of the results and I hope a lot of people who liked and/or enjoyed the film will find a new audience or enjoy parts of the story I never got a chance to tell.

User Info: Lyncario

Lyncario
1 week ago#8
Joker advanced towards Captain Falcon.
Captain Falcon: So it seems to have come to this...
Joker: Seems so, Cap.
Said Joker as he summoned Arsene.

Captain Falcon: What the...
Arsene : "What? What is it, Joker-sama? What is that?"
Captain Falcon: Oh, uhm... I just had a question.
Arsene: "What is the use?"
Captain Falcon: "You were the one who summoned me, weren't you?"
Arsene: "Hm? Oh, yeah. Sorry about that, Joker-sama, you see."
Joker: "Really!? Thanks, Arcee-san!"
"Sorry if it's hard to hear" Arsene said while pouting.
"I'm not as good as you people think" said Joker.
Just then, Arsene was seen taking a glance at Captain Falcon.
"The power you possess is extraordinary, but you are just too short-tempered"
Arsene: "I will do better"
Arsene walked over towards

I must say, I didn't expect pouting Arsene.
My weab power is greater than yours
-Me

User Info: BenJ09

BenJ09
1 week ago#9
Ganondorf, while fighting against Luigi and Palutena, had a heart-warming reunion with the other members of the team, despite the fact that he didn't know anyone. Also, in a way the three characters are tied together in that they are all from separate lands. Ganondorf shares a unique relation with Samus because he once lost a great deal of his power due to a curse that was placed on him after his mother died, and he also appears to share a similar relationship with Pac-Man because of their relationship as their respective masters to Mario. The similarity between Samus and Pac-Man is also shown when Palutena reveals to Samus that she once saved him in order to return his own power back to him. Pac-Man appears to share a similar relationship with Sheik because he was thrown into a tower by the Koopalings and lost control of his body for a short time. Pac-Man is also a little like Bowser in the sense that he also seems to have some relationship with Bowser's own mother, Princess Peach. Additionally, both Samus and Pac-Man have very similar personalities,

That's a lot to take in...
Rest In Peace Desmond "Etika" Amofah. 1990-2019
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Let a neural network finish your Smash Bros story.
  • Post New Message