• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. HyperDimension Neptunia for Smash ?

User Info: TigerTycoon

TigerTycoon
1 week ago#71
Only if this is added as stage music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKxio8HZiNA
YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT!

User Info: Spikyschlong

Spikyschlong
1 week ago#72
The reaction would be hilarious.

User Info: Zero_Suit_Vi

Zero_Suit_Vi
1 week ago#73
DynoStretch posted...
PlasmaCannon posted... Neptune in Smash Bros would be awesome and the Neptunia series itself is great. Very surprised the majority of the responses here have been neutral/positive since "EWWW GENERIK ANIMU" and " EWWW WAIFU" runs rampant in this fandom.

No one really takes that seriously anymore since they'll say that about virtually any female character that could potentially get added to the roster.

Susanoo999 posted...
They have a cameo of Sephiroth and Gilgamesh(Fate) in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.

From what I've looked up about this franchise they cameo everything.

https://i.imgtc.ws/NY2rWTQ.png

EV-ER-Y-THING.

Damn! They actually put the super Crown in it haha, that's awesome! That's the first time I see the Super Crown in an official anime/game haha
But yeah, Neptunia parody everything around gaming, it give one hell of an amazing game in the end, packed with references all around!
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

User Info: Cynrascal

Cynrascal
1 week ago#74
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
DynoStretch posted...
PlasmaCannon posted... Neptune in Smash Bros would be awesome and the Neptunia series itself is great. Very surprised the majority of the responses here have been neutral/positive since "EWWW GENERIK ANIMU" and " EWWW WAIFU" runs rampant in this fandom.

No one really takes that seriously anymore since they'll say that about virtually any female character that could potentially get added to the roster.

Susanoo999 posted...
They have a cameo of Sephiroth and Gilgamesh(Fate) in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.

From what I've looked up about this franchise they cameo everything.

https://i.imgtc.ws/NY2rWTQ.png

EV-ER-Y-THING.

Damn! They actually put the super Crown in it haha, that's awesome! That's the first time I see the Super Crown in an official anime/game haha
But yeah, Neptunia parody everything around gaming, it give one hell of an amazing game in the end, packed with references all around!

Blanc versus Zombies

Part of the game was them poking fun of zombie movie tropes and the Resident Evil series in general.
When were you under the impression that being a "JRPG hipster" is a bad thing?
Your society turns out slaves and blanks. No thanks.

Zero_Suit_Vi
1 week ago#75
Cynrascal posted...
Blanc versus Zombies

Part of the game was them poking fun of zombie movie tropes and the Resident Evil series in general.
Mhm, and even in the main games they often poke fun at JRPG troopes, and at other JRPG like Dragon Quest, that series is great at referencing a lot of things while never taking it too seriously hehe
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

User Info: Nox_Aeris

Nox_Aeris
1 week ago#76
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
Nox_Aeris posted...
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
Mmm, I don't neceserally agree with all of that, Nep seem to be pretty popular from what I saw, and even here people seem to be pretty positive toward the inclusion of Nep in Smash !

The series is selling pretty well for a company that isn't named Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft, and new games keep popping out here and there

The developers also said they are interesred in porting the entirety of the series on Switch if the fans are interested, something that they showed quite well with their warm welcome of Super Neptunia RPG !

As for having more iconic choices, maybe, but Sakurai don't pick by the most sales, he seems to have pretty surprising picks so far as a matter of fact, so I definitly don't put it as impossible for Nep to join the roster one of those days !

Eh, we'll see about that. I hope you're right!

Well, I'm not saying they will 100 percent get in, but I do think that series is notorious enough to get a decent chance in Smash ! Especially with the news of them porting their games to Switch, it would be a perfect introduction to the series for many people !

So yeah, I do hope I'm right too hehe

I probably should've clarifyed that when I said I hoped you were right, that I didn't necessarily mean I hoped Neptune gets in (although I'd love that, but let's be honest, she's doesn't have a chance in hell of ever making the roster), but rather that I hoped you were right about her and her series not being as unpopular as I previously thought.

My bad.
I always expect the worst.

Zero_Suit_Vi
1 week ago#77
Nox_Aeris posted...
I probably should've clarifyed that when I said I hoped you were right, that I didn't necessarily mean I hoped Neptune gets in (although I'd love that, but let's be honest, she's doesn't have a chance in hell of ever making the roster), but rather that I hoped you were right about her and her series not being as unpopular as I previously thought.

My bad.
Oh ! Well, that's something I'm quite sure off actually, been a fan of the series since a bit, and the fanbase is pretty active, quick to show their likings of the new games, and well ... Just big in general, it's pretty rare for developers like this to reach Millions of sells, yet Nep did it, it's not as Niche as you think it is haha
It's not for nothing that the developers have the chance to port all their games on a new support, it is sucessful enough to warrant that !
The series also managed to get a sucessful anime adaptation, which, once again, is pretty rare, and it worked pretty well along the fan base

Zero_Suit_Vi
1 week ago#78
Ultradimensional bump!

User Info: Duli7

Duli7
1 week ago#79
https://youtu.be/7OQttiYPs8w

User Info: perfectchaos83

perfectchaos83
1 week ago#80
Duli7 posted...
https://youtu.be/7OQttiYPs8w

I'm listening to all 10 hours of this.
Blazblue Main and Subs
http://i.imgur.com/05lRF8f.png