• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. HyperDimension Neptunia for Smash ?

User Info: Zero_Suit_Vi

Zero_Suit_Vi
5 days ago#61
PlasmaCannon posted...
Neptune in Smash Bros would be awesome and the Neptunia series itself is great. Very surprised the majority of the responses here have been neutral/positive since "EWWW GENERIK ANIMU" and " EWWW WAIFU" runs rampant in this fandom.

It's nice indeed ! To be honest, I was pretty sure I would get murdered in place for talking about Neptunia and not DoomGuy/Ryu Habasusa/(Insert 3rd party that the board like to talk about), so I'm really positively surprised at the warm welcome Nep would have in Smash hehe
Look like even here people appreciate her series, or at least would be open to her being in,a fellow series of celebration of gaming is still appreciated by this board !
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

Zero_Suit_Vi
5 days ago#62
Cynrascal posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R42Pr6u4d9c

God, I haven't watched the anime yet since I'm still going over the games, but this scene is priceless haha
I wonder if Noire secretly enjoying cosplay is somehow a reference to the PS3/PS4 being the only one of the 4 consoles to have custom "themes" ...
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
5 days ago#63
Cynrascal posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R42Pr6u4d9c

10/10 Dub

Lmfao.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: Nox_Aeris

Nox_Aeris
5 days ago#64
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
Mmm, I don't neceserally agree with all of that, Nep seem to be pretty popular from what I saw, and even here people seem to be pretty positive toward the inclusion of Nep in Smash !

The series is selling pretty well for a company that isn't named Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft, and new games keep popping out here and there

The developers also said they are interesred in porting the entirety of the series on Switch if the fans are interested, something that they showed quite well with their warm welcome of Super Neptunia RPG !

As for having more iconic choices, maybe, but Sakurai don't pick by the most sales, he seems to have pretty surprising picks so far as a matter of fact, so I definitly don't put it as impossible for Nep to join the roster one of those days !

Eh, we'll see about that. I hope you're right!

Zero_Suit_Vi
5 days ago#65
Nox_Aeris posted...
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
Mmm, I don't neceserally agree with all of that, Nep seem to be pretty popular from what I saw, and even here people seem to be pretty positive toward the inclusion of Nep in Smash !

The series is selling pretty well for a company that isn't named Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft, and new games keep popping out here and there

The developers also said they are interesred in porting the entirety of the series on Switch if the fans are interested, something that they showed quite well with their warm welcome of Super Neptunia RPG !

As for having more iconic choices, maybe, but Sakurai don't pick by the most sales, he seems to have pretty surprising picks so far as a matter of fact, so I definitly don't put it as impossible for Nep to join the roster one of those days !

Eh, we'll see about that. I hope you're right!

Well, I'm not saying they will 100 percent get in, but I do think that series is notorious enough to get a decent chance in Smash ! Especially with the news of them porting their games to Switch, it would be a perfect introduction to the series for many people !

So yeah, I do hope I'm right too hehe

Zero_Suit_Vi
5 days ago#66
Bump !

Zero_Suit_Vi
5 days ago#67
UltraDimensional Bump !

User Info: Susanoo999

Susanoo999
5 days ago#68
They have a cameo of Sephiroth and Gilgamesh(Fate) in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.

Zero_Suit_Vi
5 days ago#69
Susanoo999 posted...
They have a cameo of Sephiroth and Gilgamesh(Fate) in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.

They have a cameo of a lot of game haha, Mario and Luigi (Or in there, Mayro and Player 2) appear in Cameo quite often as well !

User Info: DynoStretch

DynoStretch
5 days ago#70
PlasmaCannon posted... Neptune in Smash Bros would be awesome and the Neptunia series itself is great. Very surprised the majority of the responses here have been neutral/positive since "EWWW GENERIK ANIMU" and " EWWW WAIFU" runs rampant in this fandom.

No one really takes that seriously anymore since they'll say that about virtually any female character that could potentially get added to the roster.

Susanoo999 posted...

From what I've looked up about this franchise they cameo everything.

https://i.imgtc.ws/NY2rWTQ.png

EV-ER-Y-THING.
"Sony and MS both gave us good systems last generation so their greed is justified." ~ xF0x
Switch Friend Code - SW-7742-3950-7408
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. HyperDimension Neptunia for Smash ?
  • Post New Message