• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. HyperDimension Neptunia for Smash ?

User Info: BasedZamasu

BasedZamasu
5 days ago#51
bengever posted...
Wouldn't be a series I'd go out of my way to demand representation for, but I'd certainly be more than fine with it should it somehow happen
"I'll be in the car, dudes." - Smithers

User Info: Zero_Suit_Vi

Zero_Suit_Vi
5 days ago#52
BasedZamasu posted...
bengever posted...
Wouldn't be a series I'd go out of my way to demand representation for, but I'd certainly be more than fine with it should it somehow happen

Well, I'm really glad to hear that, even if it's not requested that much on the board, it would have a pretty positive response if it came true hehe
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

User Info: Nox_Aeris

Nox_Aeris
5 days ago#53
I'd absolutely love seeing a Neptunia character get into Smash (Neptune is my personal most-wanted), but also worry it would prompt a mass boycott of the game by the fans since the series is generally not well-liked by anyone in the world who knows of it, not even in Japan.

But, much to everyone's relief, the chances of Neptunia ever being represented in Smash is just about zero, especially considering there are many iconic, popular characters from iconic, popular series owned by much bigger companies that Smash fans actually want who are still missing, so none of you have anything to worry about.

Edit: forgot to add that prior to the Switch, Idea Factory (creators of Neptunia) had no relation to Nintendo whatsoever. All their games were exclusively on Playstation and PC for the entirety of their existance beforehand.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Zero_Suit_Vi

Zero_Suit_Vi
5 days ago#54
Nox_Aeris posted...
I'd absolutely love seeing a Neptunia character get into Smash (Neptune is my personal most-wanted), but also worry it would prompt a mass boycott of the game by the fans since the series is generally not well-liked by anyone in the world who knows of it, not even in Japan.

But, much to everyone's relief, the chances of Neptunia ever being represented in Smash is just about zero, especially considering there are many iconic, popular characters from iconic, popular series owned by much bigger companies that Smash fans actually want who are still missing, so none of you have anything to worry about.

Edit: forgot to add that prior to the Switch, Idea Factory (creators of Neptunia) had no relation to Nintendo whatsoever. All their games were exclusively on Playstation and PC for the entirety of their existance beforehand.

Mmm, I don't neceserally agree with all of that, Nep seem to be pretty popular from what I saw, and even here people seem to be pretty positive toward the inclusion of Nep in Smash !

The series is selling pretty well for a company that isn't named Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft, and new games keep popping out here and there

The developers also said they are interesred in porting the entirety of the series on Switch if the fans are interested, something that they showed quite well with their warm welcome of Super Neptunia RPG !

As for having more iconic choices, maybe, but Sakurai don't pick by the most sales, he seems to have pretty surprising picks so far as a matter of fact, so I definitly don't put it as impossible for Nep to join the roster one of those days !
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
5 days ago#55
Neptune in Smash Bros would be awesome and the Neptunia series itself is great. Very surprised the majority of the responses here have been neutral/positive since "EWWW GENERIK ANIMU" and " EWWW WAIFU" runs rampant in this fandom.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: Duli7

Duli7
5 days ago#56
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
I have to say that I don't know much about Blazblue or Susano that he's talking about.. But it is a bit annoying to resume Purple Heart as a "sexual appearance" while talking about something a bit unrelated to the main topic...

I appreciate discussions going around, but do try to stay in subject please

Just ignore him. His been spamming for susan in a ton of topics. Plus he is not one to talk since blazblue has more sexualized girls then neptunia does. It literally has a almost naked squirrel girl running around. Plus he should know a villain would not make it before the main character.

User Info: Susanoo999

Susanoo999
5 days ago#57
Duli7 posted...
Just ignore him. His been spamming for susan in a ton of topics. Plus he is not one to talk since blazblue has more sexualized girls then neptunia does. It literally has a almost naked squirrel girl running around. Plus he should know a villain would not make it before the main character.
Lol, JudgeGeno.
(message deleted)

User Info: Duli7

Duli7
5 days ago#59
PlasmaCannon posted...
Neptune in Smash Bros would be awesome and the Neptunia series itself is great. Very surprised the majority of the responses here have been neutral/positive since "EWWW GENERIK ANIMU" and " EWWW WAIFU" runs rampant in this fandom.
Is nice to see this since i also brought the same thing a few responds back. But when something starts to get popular and traction, haters will pop up. Which is sad to see.

User Info: Cynrascal

Cynrascal
5 days ago#60
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R42Pr6u4d9c
When were you under the impression that being a "JRPG hipster" is a bad thing?
Your society turns out slaves and blanks. No thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. HyperDimension Neptunia for Smash ?
  • Post New Message