• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. HyperDimension Neptunia for Smash ?

User Info: Susanoo999

Susanoo999
6 days ago#41
Blayshy posted...
It's more fitting for BBTAG than Smash.
They are gonna fight The Ultimate Susanoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susanoo r*pes the whole Cross tag roster, until Puprle Heart’s sexual appearance oneshots Susanoo.

User Info: DynoStretch

DynoStretch
6 days ago#42
Sure, why not? I'm not entirely familiar with the series but it seems to be well loved enough that it wouldn't be out of place. Plus she'd definitely stand out among the current DLC.

How is Super Neptunia RPG by the way? I'm mildly curious about picking it up.
"Sony and MS both gave us good systems last generation so their greed is justified." ~ xF0x
Switch Friend Code - SW-7742-3950-7408

User Info: Zero_Suit_Vi

Zero_Suit_Vi
5 days ago#43
Duli7 posted...
I wouldn't mind Neptune. But i fear people would just say eww weaboo waifu character, get her away. Or generic anime character, or a anime sword user. But i would be happy with a neptunia character. Screw the haters and there meme characters.

People who would say that are like people who call Terry "Hat Ken" or Joker an "Animé Sword man", they would exist yes, but 99 percent of the people know how false that would be
Plus, even if it's Neptunia, her HDD form would make quite a unique take on a Sword Woman, would love to see what they would do with it
And if it's Blanc, we don't even have to worry about that since an Hammer/Axe is something that people actually want more off in Smash
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

Zero_Suit_Vi
5 days ago#44
DynoStretch posted...
Sure, why not? I'm not entirely familiar with the series but it seems to be well loved enough that it wouldn't be out of place. Plus she'd definitely stand out among the current DLC.

How is Super Neptunia RPG by the way? I'm mildly curious about picking it up.

Oh, I actually didn't play Super Neptunia RPG, I kinda want to finish completely the main series before tackling on the spin off, I fear of missing some references if I don't you know, but from what I saw and from the return I heard from fellow fans, it seems to really be worth it! But I can't advocate for personal opinion

But otherwise, if you have a Pc, the whole "Re;Birth" series is on it, which are remakes of the whole main series, from the 1st to the 7th,so you can check out the series there if you're interested!
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

User Info: DrunkCellist

DrunkCellist
5 days ago#45
when i first saw that i read it as hypercam 2. unregistered hypercam 2 watermark for smash.
(hey. it's me. senok. you know, the sans guy. i haven't changed my sig on this account for a really long time)
haha sans is in smash

Zero_Suit_Vi
5 days ago#46
DrunkCellist posted...
when i first saw that i read it as hypercam 2. unregistered hypercam 2 watermark for smash.

Haha, well, I was litteraly talking about how I didn't want a logo to join Smash but an actual fighter yesterday hehe (when talking about people that are too fixated on Company rep)
So yeah, I don't want an hypercam logo either, but I do want an Hyper Dimension Neptunia!

User Info: DrunkCellist

DrunkCellist
5 days ago#47
Unregistered HyperCam 2
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
DrunkCellist posted...

Haha, well, I was litteraly talking about how I didn't want a logo to join Smash but an actual fighter yesterday hehe (when talking about people that are too fixated on Company rep)
So yeah, I don't want an hypercam logo either, but I do want an Hyper Dimension Neptunia!

ok
(hey. it's me. senok. you know, the sans guy. i haven't changed my sig on this account for a really long time)
haha sans is in smash

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
5 days ago#48
Susanoo999 posted...
Blayshy posted...

Susanoo r*pes the whole Cross tag roster, until Puprle Heart’s sexual appearance oneshots Susanoo.

Your gimmick is cringe-worthy.

WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).
(edited 5 days ago)

Zero_Suit_Vi
5 days ago#49
Blayshy posted...
Susanoo999 posted...
Blayshy posted...

Your gimmick is cringe-worthy.

WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?

I have to say that I don't know much about Blazblue or Susano that he's talking about.. But it is a bit annoying to resume Purple Heart as a "sexual appearance" while talking about something a bit unrelated to the main topic...

I appreciate discussions going around, but do try to stay in subject please

Zero_Suit_Vi
5 days ago#50
Bump !
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. HyperDimension Neptunia for Smash ?
  • Post New Message