• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. HyperDimension Neptunia for Smash ?

User Info: tfwnolife

tfwnolife
6 days ago#21
We need a Nep and a Senran in Smash.
Posts look better with sigs.

User Info: Zero_Suit_Vi

Zero_Suit_Vi
6 days ago#22
tfwnolife posted...
We need a Nep and a Senran in Smash.

A Nep ? Neptune or NepGear then hehe
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
6 days ago#23
Good point Injustice and Mortal Kombat suffer from videos that take too long. I think you are right HDD should have a meter and the 3 sisters working together would be the best also next white would need a new model as her hair and clothes are different and she gets a hat. I think for colours, the other goddesses even Ram and Rom should change to match. This is gonna be fun. Even if it never happens thank you for making this topic.
Lets put a smile on that face :)

Zero_Suit_Vi
6 days ago#24
Jazzles posted...
Good point Injustice and Mortal Kombat suffer from videos that take too long. I think you are right HDD should have a meter and the 3 sisters working together would be the best also next white would need a new model as her hair and clothes are different and she gets a hat. I think for colours, the other goddesses even Ram and Rom should change to match. This is gonna be fun. Even if it never happens thank you for making this topic.

Having the different Nintendo console skins for the HUD mod would be awesome too, I would main the heck out of GameCube Blanc !
And of course she would get a new model, but it's not a problem, Joker have 3 Different models attached to his character after all
I would love to see the Dogos appearing in a Taunt too like the Slimes ! After all, they are a reference to Slimes, so it would be funny to see them having a similar role hehe
And the HDD meter as a gimick would work wonderfully well, a more powerful "Transform" limited by a metter, it would work great in Smash !
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
6 days ago#25
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
Jazzles posted...

Having the different Nintendo console skins for the HUD mod would be awesome too, I would main the heck out of GameCube Blanc !
And of course she would get a new model, but it's not a problem, Joker have 3 Different models attached to his character after all
I would love to see the Dogos appearing in a Taunt too like the Slimes ! After all, they are a reference to Slimes, so it would be funny to see them having a similar role hehe
And the HDD meter as a gimick would work wonderfully well, a more powerful "Transform" limited by a metter, it would work great in Smash !

Oh man good point she should rep Nintendo, the other goddesses can be spirits. I love the dogoo taunt idea that would be funny as a parody of the slimes. There is way too much potential here. (thats a very good thing lol)
Lets put a smile on that face :)

User Info: Susanoo999

Susanoo999
6 days ago#26
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1eZw0Bk_DLA

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
6 days ago#27
no thanks

User Info: Susanoo999

Susanoo999
6 days ago#28
The one thing that they should do for spirits, is to censor inappropriate parts.

Shantae’s stomach is shown.

Cammy’s thigh legs are shown.

If Plutia is a primary spirit, and if you level up her to 99, she becomes iris heart. They need to censor it for her, or just skip iris heart by just Plutia.

Zero_Suit_Vi
6 days ago#29
Susanoo999 posted...
The one thing that they should do for spirits, is to censor inappropriate parts.

Shantae’s stomach is shown.

Cammy’s thigh legs are shown.

If Plutia is a primary spirit, and if you level up her to 99, she becomes iris heart. They need to censor it for her, or just skip iris heart by just Plutia.

Mhm, the thing is that the series joke more often about fan service, than they do actual fan service, so yeah, avoiding the parts that could lead people to think that this is what Neptunia is about ... Would be good

I think that only having the main 4 Goddesses have their HUD form as Spirits, while the rest get their normal forms only, would be a good idea TBH, and we can also add some non-Goddesses Spirits, like Iffy and Compa, Histoire would be good too !

User Info: MkayRose1

MkayRose1
6 days ago#30
I kinda don't like the designs of those characters but I'm pretty apathetic twords it overall.
https://imgur.com/a/XQ12R71
https://imgur.com/a/LZdIhVi
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. HyperDimension Neptunia for Smash ?
  • Post New Message