• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. HyperDimension Neptunia for Smash ?

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
6 days ago#11
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
Jazzles posted...
I love Blanc. Shes small but not to be messed with lol. She also enjoys reading and writing which is cool. I am surprised you know this series. My pic would be Plutia personally. I could go on all day as to why lol. Neptune or Blanc for sure. Assist trophy maybe a dogoo? I dunno lol. The other goddesses would make great spirits though starting in base and than upgrade to HDD. The 4 main can even go to next but i dont know if they would use that. The moveset potential is vast. I will type all about it if anyone wants me too but only than. I am on a PS4 ATM. Melissa Fahn is amazing and i would love to hear her voice in smash. (she voices Neptune)

Mhm, it would be funny to see Blanc join the fight instead of Neptune hehe, Blanc representing Nintendo, and with her unique Hammer/Axe, she would be a pretty cool newcomer ! I would definitly buy her if she got in
An HDD gimmick could be interesting too, a sort of gauge like the MP of Hero, that give her a Transform Down B like Sheik back in Brawl, it would be pretty cool IMO !
Plutia would be interesting too, a Healer character would be a first as well ...
Lots of potential for Spirits, Iffy and Compa are sure to get in if that happens though !

O.O you are even cooler than i thought. We should talk about it sometime this probably is not the best place lol. Blanc also brings Ice to the table. I would love to see her final smash using her red eye of death lol. Maybe Ram and Rom could join in the final smash as they represent the DS and are Blancs sisters or as an assist trophy.
Lets put a smile on that face :)

User Info: Zero_Suit_Vi

Zero_Suit_Vi
6 days ago#12
Jazzles posted...
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
Jazzles posted...
I love Blanc. Shes small but not to be messed with lol. She also enjoys reading and writing which is cool. I am surprised you know this series. My pic would be Plutia personally. I could go on all day as to why lol. Neptune or Blanc for sure. Assist trophy maybe a dogoo? I dunno lol. The other goddesses would make great spirits though starting in base and than upgrade to HDD. The 4 main can even go to next but i dont know if they would use that. The moveset potential is vast. I will type all about it if anyone wants me too but only than. I am on a PS4 ATM. Melissa Fahn is amazing and i would love to hear her voice in smash. (she voices Neptune)

Mhm, it would be funny to see Blanc join the fight instead of Neptune hehe, Blanc representing Nintendo, and with her unique Hammer/Axe, she would be a pretty cool newcomer ! I would definitly buy her if she got in
An HDD gimmick could be interesting too, a sort of gauge like the MP of Hero, that give her a Transform Down B like Sheik back in Brawl, it would be pretty cool IMO !
Plutia would be interesting too, a Healer character would be a first as well ...
Lots of potential for Spirits, Iffy and Compa are sure to get in if that happens though !

O.O you are even cooler than i thought. We should talk about it sometime this probably is not the best place lol. Blanc also brings Ice to the table. I would love to see her final smash using her red eye of death lol. Maybe Ram and Rom could join in the final smash as they represent the DS and are Blancs sisters or as an assist trophy.

Oh yeah, a team attack with her Sisters would definitly be awesome as a FS !
I wonder if she would keep her legendary Defense Stats in Smash that represent how long Nintendo consoles last haha, it would be funny if somehow they translated that in some ways
And yeah of course, it's true that we don't have a true Ice Bender in Smash yet, the closest thing we have would be the Ice Climbers, but they don't exactly use it in the same way Blanc does
Love how she have two sisters due to the Dual Screen of the DS BTW haha, that was an awesome way to represent that
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
6 days ago#13
It's more fitting for BBTAG than Smash.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

Zero_Suit_Vi
6 days ago#14
Blayshy posted...
It's more fitting for BBTAG than Smash.

Mmmmm, I think it could fit both, I mean, if Nintendo is really going the whole celebration of gaming route, then going over the series with the litteral Console Wars may be a good idea ! They have a lot of things to represent in there, and are the actual "Celebration of Gaming as a whole" series IMO, or at least, they do that concept wonderfully well !
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

User Info: Lyncario

Lyncario
6 days ago#15
All I know about Hyperdimension Neptunia is that it's about godess representing gaming system and that it's anime as hell. Sign me in.
My weab power is greater than yours
-Me

Zero_Suit_Vi
6 days ago#16
Lyncario posted...
All I know about Hyperdimension Neptunia is that it's about godess representing gaming system and that it's anime as hell. Sign me in.

Haha, it IS anime as hell, and well aware of it, 4th wall breaking and poking fun at the series itself is something that happen a lot in this game, they even explain things like loosing levels from one game to another ! (Most of the time, Neptune is just lazy as hell between two games and it make her loose levels haha)
This series is really cool ! I definitly advise you to take a look at it if you're interested, it's a really well made series with Looooooooooots of references to gaming in general, and well implemented too
For exemple, the 4 main characters have stats that are made around the game they represent, Blanc have an incredibly high defense stat, because Nintendo console last longer than the rest for exemple, and lots of other easter egg and well made things like that are hidden through the game !

User Info: zoroark14

zoroark14
6 days ago#17
Would be cool to just have the main games on the switch
(Asking the same for persona 5)
god hair was green
Favourite game: xenoblade chronicles x (Mythra for smash)

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
6 days ago#18
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
Jazzles posted...
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
Jazzles posted...

I wonder if she would keep her legendary Defense Stats in Smash that represent how long Nintendo consoles last haha, it would be funny if somehow they translated that in some ways
And yeah of course, it's true that we don't have a true Ice Bender in Smash yet, the closest thing we have would be the Ice Climbers, but they don't exactly use it in the same way Blanc does
Love how she have two sisters due to the Dual Screen of the DS BTW haha, that was an awesome way to represent that

The more you say the more i fanboy lol. I had no idea you knew this series and i can tell you know it. Yeah Blancs defense is great I would love to see it used in smash somehow. Do you think the final smash should incorporate her next white or her sisters i think they could do both at the same time i dunno lol. I am working on a HDN dlc idea now i have a million ideas. Thanks for the inspiration. ^.^
Lets put a smile on that face :)

Zero_Suit_Vi
6 days ago#19
zoroark14 posted...
Would be cool to just have the main games on the switch
(Asking the same for persona 5)

https://nintendoeverything.com/neptunia-producer-wants-to-know-if-fans-would-be-interested-in-seeing-the-series-on-switch/
Well, they definitly seem to not be against the idea ! They want to know what fans would think of it first, and with the welcome that Super Neptunia RPG got, I'm pretty sure it's on the way to become true ! Having her or Blanc join Smash is just the cherry on the top !

Zero_Suit_Vi
6 days ago#20
Jazzles posted...
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
Jazzles posted...
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
Jazzles posted...

The more you say the more i fanboy lol. I had no idea you knew this series and i can tell you know it. Yeah Blancs defense is great I would love to see it used in smash somehow. Do you think the final smash should incorporate her next white or her sisters i think they could do both at the same time i dunno lol. I am working on a HDN dlc idea now i have a million ideas. Thanks for the inspiration. ^.^

Mmmm, I think that having one or the other would be good, it's like Shulk, he didn't have his Ultimate attack AND a Team Up attack, he just had the Team Up, so I think that teaming up with her Sisters would be a good Final Smash, the more Nintendo consoles on screen, the better !
Hope to see that idea fleshed out soon then ! Good luck on it !
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. HyperDimension Neptunia for Smash ?
  • Post New Message