• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. HyperDimension Neptunia for Smash ?

User Info: Zero_Suit_Vi

Zero_Suit_Vi
1 week ago#1
What would you think about it ? This series is a long running celebration of gaming, knowing that Smash seems to want to follow a similar path, having a representant of this "Console War" dimension would make a lot of sense, wouldn't it ?

For those who don't know about this series, it's one developed by "Idea Factory", that started a little under 10 years ago, this series take place in a dimension where Consoles are litteral persons, and the "Consoles Wars" is a litteral war between Neptunia (Sega), Noire (Playstation), Blanc (Nintendo) and Vert (Microsoft), it's a RPG series taking those 4 Goddesses as their main characters, a series that reference a lot of different games, and have a lot of great easter eggs to both games, consoles and developers all through it, it's a great and unique series of JRPG that I would reccomend if you like the genre

Anyhow, what would you think of a represantant from this series joining the Roster ? And would it be Neptunia ? Or would they actually take Blanc due to her special position of representing the Wii and Nintendo as a whole ? I think it would be pretty funny to see someone else than the main character join due to who Blanc is haha, but I would definitly be okay with Neptunia !

It's a series of games that I think have a decent chance of being represented in Smash, and that I don't see a lot of talk about, so I thought I would start it up here !
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

User Info: bengever

bengever
1 week ago#2
Wouldn't be a series I'd go out of my way to demand representation for, but I'd certainly be more than fine with it should it somehow happen
Resident Xenoblade obsessive, because someone had to be.
Official Fuhrer [Persona 2] of the Smash Ultimate boards

User Info: stinkycat

stinkycat
1 week ago#3
Okay I'm here to murder you
The names Woody Wiiiiiiiild Woody

Zero_Suit_Vi
1 week ago#4
bengever posted...
Wouldn't be a series I'd go out of my way to demand representation for, but I'd certainly be more than fine with it should it somehow happen

Haha, personally it's one of the rare 3rd party series that I would actively want in Smash, but I do understand it's not comonly talked about here
But with the current context of what Smash aim to become, and what Neptunia is, plus the fact that Idea Factory is in process of bringing the Neptunia game to Switch, it make sense somewhere !
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

User Info: Slime

Slime
1 week ago#5
the only thing i know about this series is that they have a character based on erdrick
A Slime draws near! Command?

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
1 week ago#6
I love Blanc. Shes small but not to be messed with lol. She also enjoys reading and writing which is cool. I am surprised you know this series. My pic would be Plutia personally. I could go on all day as to why lol. Neptune or Blanc for sure. Assist trophy maybe a dogoo? I dunno lol. The other goddesses would make great spirits though starting in base and than upgrade to HDD. The 4 main can even go to next but i dont know if they would use that. The moveset potential is vast. I will type all about it if anyone wants me too but only than. I am on a PS4 ATM. Melissa Fahn is amazing and i would love to hear her voice in smash. (she voices Neptune)
Lets put a smile on that face :)

User Info: Jazzles

Jazzles
1 week ago#7
stinkycat posted...
Okay I'm here to murder you

HDD activate!
Lets put a smile on that face :)

User Info: KyuJuEX099

KyuJuEX099
1 week ago#8
Of all HDN gals. Vert is my choice.

User Info: Ninjaed

Ninjaed
1 week ago#9
Her chances wouldn't be too high I'd say. I'd be down with having her in smash though.
#BringGoldenSunBack - We love the series for a reason, give it a try :)
Trials of Mana 3D remake on switch confirmed! Go Riesz for Smash!!

Zero_Suit_Vi
1 week ago#10
Jazzles posted...
I love Blanc. Shes small but not to be messed with lol. She also enjoys reading and writing which is cool. I am surprised you know this series. My pic would be Plutia personally. I could go on all day as to why lol. Neptune or Blanc for sure. Assist trophy maybe a dogoo? I dunno lol. The other goddesses would make great spirits though starting in base and than upgrade to HDD. The 4 main can even go to next but i dont know if they would use that. The moveset potential is vast. I will type all about it if anyone wants me too but only than. I am on a PS4 ATM. Melissa Fahn is amazing and i would love to hear her voice in smash. (she voices Neptune)

Mhm, it would be funny to see Blanc join the fight instead of Neptune hehe, Blanc representing Nintendo, and with her unique Hammer/Axe, she would be a pretty cool newcomer ! I would definitly buy her if she got in
An HDD gimmick could be interesting too, a sort of gauge like the MP of Hero, that give her a Transform Down B like Sheik back in Brawl, it would be pretty cool IMO !
Plutia would be interesting too, a Healer character would be a first as well ...
Lots of potential for Spirits, Iffy and Compa are sure to get in if that happens though !
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. HyperDimension Neptunia for Smash ?
  • Topic Archived