• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I think Smash should have a Summoner character.
Ravio-of-Lorule posted...
TohruAdachi260 posted...
V from DMC5

https://youtu.be/rFSxzRLK1fo

That looks pretty sweet!

V is sort of divisive among DMC fans because his playstyle is so odd for a DMC game, but I really like him. The basic premise is that his pets can damage enemies, but only V can actually kill them. V doesn't just rely on his pets for attacking, though: running, double jumping, and dodging all require V to use his pets. V's pets aren't invincible, though. If they take too many hits, they'll be temporarily taken out of the fight ("Stalemated", V has a lot of chess references in his moveset). V's pets will slowly recover from a stalemate on their own, but V can accelerate their recovery by standing near where they fell (marked by a colored orb), and if they're still up, being near V will cause their health to regenerate.

Also, being able to conduct Ride of the Valkyries as V's pets tear through a horde of demons should sell the character on its own.
"Tohru doesn't actually hate humans. Tohru is merely expressing aggressive disappointment that humans continually let him down." -AlexMcDowell
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Grimlock64

Grimlock64
1 week ago#42
Isn't that how Fat Princess worked in Playstation All-Stars?
Me Grimlock, and me Grimlock approve of message.

User Info: Ravio-of-Lorule

Ravio-of-Lorule
1 week ago#43
TohruAdachi260 posted...
TohruAdachi260 posted...
V from DMC5

https://youtu.be/rFSxzRLK1fo

That looks pretty sweet!

V is sort of divisive among DMC fans because his playstyle is so odd for a DMC game, but I really like him. The basic premise is that his pets can damage enemies, but only V can actually kill them. V doesn't just rely on his pets for attacking, though: running, double jumping, and dodging all require V to use his pets. V's pets aren't invincible, though. If they take too many hits, they'll be temporarily taken out of the fight ("Stalemated", V has a lot of chess references in his moveset). V's pets will slowly recover from a stalemate on their own, but V can accelerate their recovery by standing near where they fell (marked by a colored orb), and if they're still up, being near V will cause their health to regenerate.

Also, being able to conduct Ride of the Valkyries as V's pets tear through a horde of demons should sell the character on its own.

Honestly, if I had that game I'd love to play as him! It's a really cool concept to have your monsters do the damage while you go for the kill. I also like how stylish he looks just casually walking as his pets do the work for him.
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board
Most Wanted is Crash Bandicoot. Banjo is in boys! Supporting Tails, Skull Kid and Waluigi

User Info: Saintpara

Saintpara
1 week ago#44
Was a Guilty Gear character who had like 4 ghosts he summoned. Cant remember....
3DS Friend Code - 4055-5631-2103 (Saint)
Heeeee Hooooo!!!!!

User Info: gee_willikers

gee_willikers
1 week ago#45
stinkycat posted...
Him

Honestly wouldn't surprise me.

User Info: prsboys

prsboys
1 week ago#46
Honestly, if I had that game I'd love to play as him! It's a really cool concept to have your monsters do the damage while you go for the kill. I also like how stylish he looks just casually walking as his pets do the work for him.
Its such a unique fighting style even for the DMC franchise and one of the most enjoyable things added with V.
Hello peoples it is Prsboys and how I wish I had a taco

User Info: Kingslime304

Kingslime304
1 week ago#47
Saintpara posted...
Was a Guilty Gear character who had like 4 ghosts he summoned. Cant remember....

Zappa?
prsboys posted...
Its such a unique fighting style even for the DMC franchise and one of the most enjoyable things added with V.

DMC5 in general is just really good. I really like how they fleshed out Nero more, both as a character and his moveset, Dante's arsenal in DMC5 is the most enjoyable the series has ever seen in my opinion, and V is a ton of fun and a pretty cool throwback to DMC1.
"Tohru doesn't actually hate humans. Tohru is merely expressing aggressive disappointment that humans continually let him down." -AlexMcDowell

User Info: Jackyturbo

Jackyturbo
1 week ago#49
Joker would be exactly that, and it is such a missed opportunity.... So many personas doing all kinds of s*** in the game, and only Arsène made it 😕
one lucky captain falcon spike : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0EfrjOUZko
SW-0773-9849-3872

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
1 week ago#50
N from Pokemon since he doesn't use the Pokeball mechanic like other trainers.
Playing:
PS4: A Way Out, Far Cry New Dawn. N.Switch: Fire Emblem Three Houses, Astral Chain, Link's Awakening. 3DS: Pokemon Moon. Mobile: Dragon Quest III
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I think Smash should have a Summoner character.
  • Post New Message