• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. You get your most wanted. But they must beat your main in a canon battle

User Info: firedoom666

firedoom666
1 week ago#21
Villager vs. Chibi-Robo

well at least Chibi-Robo has done some combat, Villager has no experience in that
The Duke of Gravity in Smash Bros Big Brother!
Chibi-Robo for Smash Ultimate! SmashBurb was right about the number of Stages!

User Info: Lyncario

Lyncario
1 week ago#22
Reimu can take on the entire rooster alone, so Joker alone isn't going to be a challenge. Even if you don't think of Touhou as incredibly op, there's still Fantasy Nature, something that Joker can't do anything about.
My weab power is greater than yours
-Me

User Info: SparkyForce

SparkyForce
1 week ago#23
Cameron1058 posted...
SparkyForce posted...
Captain Falcon vs. ...Bandana Waddle Dee?

Knee of Justice vs. ...Spear

Fronthand-Backhand vs. ...Spear

Falcon Pawnch vs. ...a Spear

Yeah Falcon wins easy.

“Using only abilities and whatever from the game they are from. Nothing smash bros related comes into play.”

Bruh that just means he can run over Bandana Dee. D:

And Falcon basically originated from Smash anyway, seeing as how he does nothing in his games.
I play Smash Ultimate and main Captain Falcon.
"There hasn't been a greater combination than bear and bird since dog and duck"-Izzy0585
Dante vs Joker

While Dante's physical abilities and experience far exceed Joker's, Joker's personas could pose somewhat of a problem. With the right set, Joker can become effectively invulnerable as his resistances are all tied to what persona he has equipped.

Then again, Joker doesn't really have any way of actually killing Dante, and between his naturally superior speed and Quicksilver, it's only a matter of time before Dante catches Joker before he can make the swap. And depending on what stuff like Sparda or DSD's energy attacks qualify as, it might be easier, as Joker could nullify Curse but not Almighty.

I'd say Dante takes it in the end.
"Tohru doesn't actually hate humans. Tohru is merely expressing aggressive disappointment that humans continually let him down." -AlexMcDowell

User Info: LilySodachi

LilySodachi
1 week ago#25
Jill vs Rosalina...

RIP Jill, especially since Rosalina is what, one of the most canonically powerful fighters in Smash?
Patiently waiting for Resident Evil content in Smash.
Preferably Jill as a playable character, though Leon or Chris would also be pretty great.

User Info: soliantu

soliantu
1 week ago#26
Lloyd would beat Pac-Man relatively easily.
"Until the end" - The citizens of Palmacosta.

User Info: Ender68

Ender68
1 week ago#27
Richter vs Hayabusa, huh?

That's... actually an extremely fair fight. I don't know who would win the end.
Official Terry Bogard of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board.
Currently playing: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Borderlands 3, Dragon Quest XI S

User Info: Speedshocker

Speedshocker
1 week ago#28
I dunno if Bandana Dee could beat Sonic. Without the Chaos Emeralds though, he has a chance with the Megaton Punch.

User Info: Speedshocker

Speedshocker
1 week ago#29
TohruAdachi260 posted...
Dante vs Joker

While Dante's physical abilities and experience far exceed Joker's, Joker's personas could pose somewhat of a problem. With the right set, Joker can become effectively invulnerable as his resistances are all tied to what persona he has equipped.

Then again, Joker doesn't really have any way of actually killing Dante, and between his naturally superior speed and Quicksilver, it's only a matter of time before Dante catches Joker before he can make the swap. And depending on what stuff like Sparda or DSD's energy attacks qualify as, it might be easier, as Joker could nullify Curse but not Almighty.

I'd say Dante takes it in the end.

Could Joker beat Nero though? (I made a joke or two about Nero being Joker's echo Fighter, but after giving it some thought, it works more than you'd think).

User Info: Kirbulant

Kirbulant
4 days ago#30
Bandana Dee gets sealed away inside the Triforce or something like that
The Keeper of Reaction Images
Join my Discord that totally has lots of members: https://discord.gg/rreSTu5
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. You get your most wanted. But they must beat your main in a canon battle
  • Post New Message