• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. You get your most wanted. But they must beat your main in a canon battle

User Info: MkayRose1

MkayRose1
1 week ago#11
Pretty sure Diddy would take it easy on Dixie just so she can get in though he'll try to hide it.
https://imgur.com/a/XQ12R71
https://imgur.com/a/LZdIhVi

User Info: Selaw

Selaw
1 week ago#12
Cameron1058 posted...
“Using only abilities and whatever from the game they are from. Nothing smash bros related comes into play.”
Falcon Punch is in the anime. The anime makes Falcon pretty strong actually. I’m not for sure if it would count here, but it’s still worth mentioning.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo

User Info: Tarotist

Tarotist
1 week ago#13
Don't know how Dr. Mario fights so...
Expectations are the cause of all suffering.
oh, christ, my main is Ridley

this ain't lookin' so good
If Magikarp can be really useless and then suddenly grow up to be really cool and powerful then so can I

User Info: ign0to

ign0to
1 week ago#15
KOS-MOS vs. Lucina

Poor Lucy, KOS-MOS has this one in the bag.

User Info: TheAbyss

TheAbyss
1 week ago#16
Well Isabelle is in trouble, Nightmare isn't a nice guy.
Jump into the void and embrace darkness.Official Egdybelle main, beware the Dog of Death https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjx8Sinmy6Y
I'm pretty sure that Edelgard would crush Marth in a straight up fight. Raging Storm is seriously busted. Marth is more of a leader than a fighter anyway.
Tetris is a Packrat simulator. It simulates how the Packrats loved ones struggle against the unending piles of junk cluttering their living space.
Crash vs. Banjo and Kazooie seems pretty even. Crash does have endless ammo while B-K doesn't. I'm not sure which lasts longer, Wondering or Aku Aku. Spinning might beat most of Banjo's melee attacks.
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board
Most Wanted is Crash Bandicoot. Banjo is in boys! Supporting Tails, Skull Kid and Waluigi

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
1 week ago#19
NaberiusBuster posted...
I'm pretty sure that Edelgard would crush Marth in a straight up fight. Raging Storm is seriously busted. Marth is more of a leader than a fighter anyway.

Well Marth does have the advantage of much higher speed, which translates into insane avoidance. Plus falchion in the original game was pretty busted. Combined with weapon advantage, Edelgard would actually have a pretty hard time landing a hit on Marth.
Anyone who defends microctransactions in a 60$, game needs a hard punch to the face. Keep that stuff to free to play games.
Signed: An activision and EA hater.

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
1 week ago#20
Young Link vs Kiryu.

Kiryu could probably win without much trouble since it's OoT Young Link.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. You get your most wanted. But they must beat your main in a canon battle
  • Post New Message