• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA - Olimar's Alimony Sidestories - Part 1: Prayers in Black and White
Hmm. Based on your knowledge I guess:

1. Mageus
2. Twinrova
3. Jagen
4. Knight Man

1. Clive
2. Matilda
3. Alder
4. Gordon

1. Marth
2. Caeda
3. Maximo
4. Linebeck
5. Katalina
6. Draug

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
6 days ago#92
Tallying up the votes so far here's what your groups will look like:

Group A:
Mageus

Group B:
Alder
Gordin

Group C:
Katalina
Linebeck
Massimo

Draug, Jagen, Knight Man and Twinrova are all tied at 2 votes for Group A. Draug and Twinrova are both tied for 1 vote in Group C.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~
Is this really not Katarina or am I f***ing idiot.

No the Fire Emblem character is definitely named Katarina, she is a purple haired mage. She is literally called Katarina in post 82, just not post 83 or any of the non-Me posts afterwards.

I'm sorry it's probably just a typo which I make all of the time but it's Katarina I'm just passionate about my semi-obscure or actually obscure Archanean f***s.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

jkid101094
6 days ago#94
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Is this really not Katarina or am I f***ing idiot.

No the Fire Emblem character is definitely named Katarina, she is a purple haired mage. She is literally called Katarina in post 82, just not post 83 or any of the non-Me posts afterwards.

I'm sorry it's probably just a typo which I make all of the time but it's Katarina I'm just passionate about my semi-obscure or actually obscure Archanean f***s.

Yeah sorry that's me being a dumb. I always call her Katalina and that's the way her name has been imprinted in my head.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
6 days ago#95
I know absolutely nothing of any of these characters so i’ll Abstain, though Crewcut’s ideas on having someone to abuse Enlarge is good
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.
Birdbrain posted...
I know absolutely nothing of any of these characters so i’ll Abstain, though Crewcut’s ideas on having someone to abuse Enlarge is good

MrFuzz is who came up with thr Enlarge thing, not me.

Anyway Alder is just a Pokémon Trainer, with a Moth Pokémon, Knight looking Pokémon, and doofus ninja looking Pokémon, if you can do anything with that.
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

Birdbrain
6 days ago#97
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Birdbrain posted...

Anyway Alder is just a Pokémon Trainer, with a Moth Pokémon, Knight looking Pokémon, and doofus ninja looking Pokémon, if you can do anything with that.

I know alder, but I know nothing of Fire Emblem.
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.
Birdbrain posted...
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Birdbrain posted...

I know alder, but I know nothing of Fire Emblem.

tl;dr Gordin is a squishy archer for killing mages, Draug is for tanking all non-Mage attacks, Katarina is a mage And might betray us nuff said, Jagen is an old dude with good lance skill.

I'm going to switch my votes over to Colette's fully, I think. Twinrova and Katarina both with Marth probably isn't a good idea.

Birdbrain
6 days ago#99
Colette's idea seems good
(edited 6 days ago)

jkid101094
6 days ago#100
With the groups assigned the time was finally set to begin the first stage of the war. Though Jagen was eager to lead his platoon of Mageus, Twinrova and Knight Man right away he would have to wait. Marth treated everyone to a banquet and lodging at a local inn. Come morning Jagen and his crew set out bright and early leading a squad nearly 4,000 strong. Still a feeling of unrest permeated throughout the party... something was amiss...

"Hurry up! You're all lagging behind!"

Jagen rode his trusted horse as leader of the pack along with several other paladins. Mageus, Knight Man and Twinrova trudged along with the rest of the footsoldiers. Jagen had refused Mageus' attempts to hitch a ride on his horse as well as commanded Twinrova to walk rather than using her flight. Though the journey had just begun tensions had already begun to rise.

"Eat dung, old man! And fall off your horse!"

Jagen paid no heed to the blatant disrespect shown to him by some of the army. He could deal with that later, after all. Eventually the group found themselves on the northern border between Altea and Crimea.

Suddenly Jagen commanded the army to stop. The group came to a grinding halt as a soldier lost his balance and tumbled forward. "Look ahead. The bridge is out." Further on ahead Mageus could see that indeed a large stone bridge had plummeted into the expansive canyon below.

"Do you think some scoundrel meant to impede or progress?", questioned Knight Man.

"I'm unsure, but one thing is certain. We will need another way across."

"Ooo! Let me Sir Jagen!" A lively Pegasus Knight flew to the front of the group. "I'll fly across and see what's up on the other side!"

Before Jagen could tell her to wait she had flown off to the bridge. Her Pegasus soared like a bullet over the expanse at breakneck speeds. She had almost halfway crossed the chasm when a crimson beast snatched her and her horse out of the sky. The group could only watch helplessly as the winged beast dug it's talons into them both.

"That's the king of the sky! Rathalos!", someone stammered from the crowd. A handful of men dropped their weapons and ran off opposite of the chasm, unwilling to deal with this new foe.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA - Olimar's Alimony Sidestories - Part 1: Prayers in Black and White
  • Post New Message