• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA - Olimar's Alimony Sidestories - Part 1: Prayers in Black and White
Colette-Brunel posted...
I see somebody else may be playing the new Mario Kart...

Let's ask Iwata if there's some sort of task we could try to help him with in exchange for the Smartphone.

Protect him so he can sell his wares without fear of other bandits.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
1 week ago#42
Man this really changed my perspective on Miis quite a bit, Iwata with the Banana and everything, like the touch there.

Let's check the Best Offer(Cell Phone) at least since that's an option.
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
1 week ago#43
Oh my god it’s Iwata. Now I’m happy we saved him.
how much is the small billion worth? I’m pretty sure our 60 candies aren’t going to be enough for the cellphone, but depending on how much the bullion is worth we may be able to pool them together.
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
1 week ago#44
x. Ask him about the "Best Offer".

The group looked over Iwata's wares. A brochure. A bundle of bananas. A red GBA looking device and a smart phone. The later two were not recognized by Linebeck or Draug but Mageus could tell what they were.

"What's up with this outrageous price!?", asked Linebeck. "175,000 gold for this weird little device no bigger than my wallet? How do you even operate it without buttons? And what do you mean by "best offer"?"

"So you noticed that! You have a keen eye, friend! Let me give you some advice. There are many many merchants in this world. Each one accepts currency most useful to them. What many don't seem to know or remember, however, is how wide that array really is. Why, the art of bartering has all but been lost in the modern age!"

"Barter? I'd rather just haggle.", interjected Linebeck.

"Merchants are human just like anyone else", Iwata continued. "You can appeal to their wallets, of course, but never forget that you can also appeal to their hearts."

"I think I'm going to be sick.", muttered Linebeck.

"Anyway I put that on the price tag hoping it would attract aspiring barters but most just look at the price tag and turn away.", Iwata lamented. "It's intentionally overpriced."

"And your only hope was for someone to bring creativity into the marketplace?", questioned Draug.

"Well that or someone crazy would make me filthy rich.", Iwata laughed.

Party
1. Mageus Lastnameus (Mage)
1a. Fire
1b. Thunder
1c. Enlarge Weapon
1d. Reflect
1H: Rock N Roll Helmet - Rechargeable E-Tank (s)
1B: Rock N Roll Armor - Mimic Ability
1W: Rock N Roll Buster - Charge Shot

2. Linebeck
2a. Phantom Sword
2b. Shield
2c. Boomerang
2d. Grappling Hook
2e. Shovel

3. Draug
3a. Iron Lance
3b. Javelin
3c. Body Check
3d. Human Shield
3e. Buckler

Inventory
Mage's Wand
Bloodied Fork
Rock N Roll Gear Set
Party Phil Gear Set
Dried Shroom x3
Fish Sticks x3
Reclass Ticket: Pop-Star
Candy x60
Small Bullion x1
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

jkid101094
1 week ago#45
MrFuzz111 posted...
Oh my god it’s Iwata. Now I’m happy we saved him.
how much is the small billion worth? I’m pretty sure our 60 candies aren’t going to be enough for the cellphone, but depending on how much the bullion is worth we may be able to pool them together.

It's worth 1,000g.
Iwata will give you change.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
1 week ago#46
Maybe the pop-star ticket, unless anyone wants to reclass into it later?
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.
Linebeck did mention the Small Bullion is worth about 1000g...

Or one of us could try to write something emotional about our backstory with accidentally tripping and burning our village down. That might lower it some more. Iwata is a merchant and human, after all.
(edited 1 week ago)
We've done some bad things in the past. We yelled at two people because we thought they were whining about something instead of preparing to go to battle only to find out they thought they might die so they wanted to share one last argument together.... We insulted this squirrels' singing... We scared Party Phil and his based Mii participants... Also something involving a Cloud fan I guess.... We are not worthy of such a cellular device.

Party Phil costume, perhaps? I love the damn thing but I can't actually figure out what use it may have. Throw in some candy too, maybe.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

jkid101094
1 week ago#49
So do you guys want to buy something as well or do you just want the phone?
I had considered getting some bananas for healing, but not sure they're worth the price for how little they heal. I think I'm okay with just the phone.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA - Olimar's Alimony Sidestories - Part 1: Prayers in Black and White
  • Post New Message