• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA - Olimar's Alimony Sidestories - Part 1: Prayers in Black and White

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
2 weeks ago#31
So a little divine intervention here I hope you don't mind. You guys are on a good track but your suggestion as is won't get you what you want. Crewcut brought up very valid issues, for example. You're going to have to address them, even if you choose to simply leave them both behind.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
2 weeks ago#32
Let’s fight

Mageus: Use Thunder. It’s energy and won’t be effected by any fields of force.

Linebeck: Throws his Shovel at an arc, hopefully over the force field

Draug: Dashes forward with the Iron Lance as Linebeck throws his shovel.

Edit: could Enlarge weapon be applied to Draug’s lance?

Honestly don’t even know who this Legion guy is, or who Draug is, or who Linebeck is(Apart from Olimar’s Alimony) so don’t see any good options
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 weeks ago#33
Birdbrain posted...
Let’s fight

Mageus: Use Thunder. It’s energy and won’t be effected by any fields of force.

Linebeck: Throws his Shovel at an arc, hopefully over the force field

Draug: Dashes forward with the Iron Lance as Linebeck throws his shovel.

Edit: could Enlarge weapon be applied to Draug’s lance?

Honestly don’t even know who this Legion guy is, or who Draug is, or who Linebeck is(Apart from Olimar’s Alimony) so don’t see any good options

I still think Linebeck should dig a hole, otherwise I think this is fine.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

jkid101094
2 weeks ago#34
Gonna need some level of agreement here or I'll just go with the retreat option.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.

CheerUpCrewcut
2 weeks ago#35
Change my vote to Birdbrain's fully, if it gets us not retreating.
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 weeks ago#36
Let us dance in the ballade of battle!

jkid101094
2 weeks ago#37
x. Let us dance in the ballade of battle!

"From Hell's heart I toss at thee!", Linebeck yelled tossing his shovel like a javelin into the air. Unfortunately Legion, being clad in light armor, simply shrugged off the impact. "Well... I sure hope I don't spit my last breath at thee too..."

Mageus, on the other hand, found greater success with a burst of lightning magic. Targeting Legion's now exposed "face" Mageus hurled forth a blast of electricity. It hit it's mark coursing through Legion as he held his face in anguish. Draug took this opportunity to charge forward with his Iron Lance, goring Legion through the stomach and pinning him against a nearby tree.

"We... are Legion...", Legion sputtered in his dying breath. "We are are innumerable... We are immortal..."

As Legion's body went limp Draug withdrew his lance. "Come on. Let's get moving. I'll explain on the way."

"So let me get this straight.", Linebeck said. "That man we fought was named Legion."

"Yeah."

"And there are hundreds if not thousands of them?"

"That's correct."

"But they will all cease to function if we can kill their leader?"

"Well it's not so much a leader as it is a parent. They're clones."

"...I have a headache..."

Draug had been carrying the injured Mii for awhile as the party walked. The were long away from the clearing where they had fought Legion and were finally coming upon the castle town.

"HOLD IT!"

The group stopped in their tracks unaware of where the sudden voice had come from. They looked around but saw nothing but forest. It was then that the injured Mii leapt from Draug's arms. It spread out it's arms in a bid to regain balance before finally coming to a rest.

"THANK YOU TRAVELERS.", The Mii stated loudly. "I'M SO SORRY I COULD NOT THANK YOU BEFORE."

"Why are you screaming!? My head has been subjected to enough today."

"Oh, sorry.", the Mii quieted down. "I just wanted to thank you for rescuing me earlier."

"It was no problem. Simply the duty of a kni-"

"No problem!? That THING almost tore us apart!"

"All that matters is that we prevailed in the end, Captain Linebeck. Besides, would an upstanding citizen like yourself not happily give your life to protect another?"

Linebeck simply scoffed and turned away. Refusing to have any more part in the conversation.

"Anyway", continued Draug, "Who exactly are you, friend?"

"Why me?" The Mii replied. "I'm none other than...", he took out a banana and held it aloft. "The Great Traveling Merchant Iwata!", he turned his head back to the group, "Bringing the best prices DIRECTLY to you!"

"Can't say I've ever heard of you.", replied Draug.

"Well it matters not, friends! For you I will offer a very special deal yes? My wares permanently 75% off! It's the least I can do!"

"Well let's see what you've got then."

Reclass Brochure - 50 Candies or 500g
"These brochures are pretty common in Miitopia but less common here. They're used by Mii adventurers looking to change their current class. Pretty nifty huh? Of course it won't work unless you've become experienced with a class.

Banana - 20 Candies or 200g
"I like bananas. You like bananas. Eat one to restore a slight amount of HP.

Knuckle Tuner - 60 Candies or 600g
"It's a small, red console shaped device. I heard it contacts some guy named Knuckle. Never met him so I can't speak for his character. Maybe it'll be cool though?

Smartphone - 1,750 Candies, 175,000g or Best Offer!
An apparently intelligent device. It can record video, take pictures, call friends and even play Mario Kart!

Inventory
Mage's Wand
Bloodied Fork
Rock N Roll Gear Set
Party Phil Gear Set
Dried Shroom x3
Fish Sticks x3
Reclass Ticket: Pop-Star
Candy x60
Small Bullion x1

CheerUpCrewcut
2 weeks ago#38
Holy s*** we need to protect this man with our lives. I've re-evaluated my stance on non Wii Party/Sports Miis. I still hate the Link/Cloud fans but I forgive all other fans, like those other two we interrupted even if I think they were in the wrong partially.

What is this Best Offer?

jkid101094
2 weeks ago#39
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
What is this Best Offer?
That just means you can barter for the item.

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 weeks ago#40
I see somebody else may be playing the new Mario Kart...

Let's ask Iwata if there's some sort of task we could try to help him with in exchange for the Smartphone.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA - Olimar's Alimony Sidestories - Part 1: Prayers in Black and White
  • Post New Message