• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA - Olimar's Alimony Sidestories - Part 1: Prayers in Black and White

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
2 weeks ago#21
Don't be afraid to simply ask me how skills work. For the sake of this RP Buckler acts like a "defend" action.

If you're wondering why the Javelin toss didn't happen it's because all skills require a turn.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
2 weeks ago#22
I'm pretty ignorant on pre-Awakening Fire Emblem, but it seems to me that getting anywhere close to this thing is a poor idea.

Thus:

Mageus - Fire(burn off the mask, if that would accomplish anything)
Linebeck - Boomerang
Draug - Javelin

Definitely don't want to get Draug up close and personal with him, since axes beat lances.
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998

jkid101094
2 weeks ago#23
Crimson_Squid posted...
Definitely don't want to get Draug up close and personal with him, since axes beat lances.
Weapon Triangle doesn't exist here if only because I have a hard time imagine how an axe would have an advantage over a lance.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
2 weeks ago#24
Crimson_Squid posted...
I'm pretty ignorant on pre-Awakening Fire Emblem, but it seems to me that getting anywhere close to this thing is a poor idea.

Thus:

Mageus - Fire(burn off the mask, if that would accomplish anything)
Linebeck - Boomerang
Draug - Javelin

jkid said the Weapon Triangle doesn’t matter here, but otherwise I agree with this plan. Keep our distance for now and pick at him with ranger attacks, preferably from behind Draug since neither of our other party members are especially sturdy.
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.

Crimson_Squid
2 weeks ago#25
jkid101094 posted...
Weapon Triangle doesn't exist here if only because I have a hard time imagine how an axe would have an advantage over a lance.

It could cut off the pole.

jkid101094
2 weeks ago#26
x. What you said:

Mageus readied a fireball spell and send it hurling at Legion's head. While it was successful at burning away at the mask Mageus was amazed to see that Legion had mostly shrugged off the embers. More amazing still was what lie under the mask. Legion's face was burned and mutilated as if someone had attempted to remove every last bit of individuality from it.

Linebeck stood up and chucked his boomerang in Legion's direction. The man swiftly cleaved it in half mid-air without much of a second thought.

"Well... good thing I have more of those on the ship..."

"Hahaha... We'll cleave that sword of yours in half just the same, Captain...", Legion taunted.

While this was happening Draug followed up by tossing a Javelin. It flew true, embedding itself into Legion's shoulder. He seemed to wince slightly, but simply used his other hand to snap the head from the pole, leaving the former in him as he tossed the later to the ground.

Legion's eyes turned to Linebeck as he raised his axe. As Legion pushed forward the group could swear they felt some invisible force pushing them back.

"You know...", Linebeck suggested, "retreat is a valid strategy."

x. Write in what to do.

Party
1. Mageus Lastnameus (Mage)
1a. Fire
1b. Thunder
1c. Enlarge Weapon
1d. Reflect
1H: Rock N Roll Helmet - Rechargeable E-Tank (s)
1B: Rock N Roll Armor - Mimic Ability
1W: Rock N Roll Buster - Charge Shot

2. Linebeck
2a. Phantom Sword
2b. Shield
2c. Boomerang (Broken)
2d. Grappling Hook
2e. Shovel

3. Draug
3a. Iron Lance
3b. Javelin
3c. Body Check
3d. Human Shield
3e. Buckler

Inventory
Mage's Wand
Bloodied Fork
Rock N Roll Gear Set
Party Phil Gear Set
Dried Shroom x3
Fish Sticks x3
Reclass Ticket: Pop-Star
Candy x60
Small Bullion x1
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Crimson_Squid
2 weeks ago#27
Captain Linebeck’s expert tactical advice is not to be ignored. Retreat like cowards immediately!

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
2 weeks ago#28
Crimson_Squid posted...
Captain Linebeck’s expert tactical advice is not to be ignored. Retreat like cowards immediately!
Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
2 weeks ago#29
Birdbrain posted...
Crimson_Squid posted...

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
2 weeks ago#30
No, we probably aren't fast enough. Not the injured Mii and Draug at any rate.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA - Olimar's Alimony Sidestories - Part 1: Prayers in Black and White
  • Post New Message