• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA - Olimar's Alimony Sidestories - Part 1: Prayers in Black and White

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
1 week ago#121
How does Knight Man’s counter work? Does he take a hit and retaliate, or does he intercept by hitting the target with a Knight Crusher to the face before they reach him?
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
1 week ago#122
MrFuzz111 posted...
How does Knight Man’s counter work? Does he take a hit and retaliate, or does he intercept by hitting the target with a Knight Crusher to the face before they reach him?
It's like a Smash counter where the attack connects but fails to deal damage.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

MrFuzz111
1 week ago#123
jkid101094 posted...
MrFuzz111 posted...
It's like a Smash counter where the attack connects but fails to deal damage.

And if we paired him up with a Pegasus Knight would it protect them too?
Not content with cutting popular features from future games, Game Freak has now taken it upon themselves to cut Pokemon from gen 8.

jkid101094
1 week ago#124
MrFuzz111 posted...
And if we paired him up with a Pegasus Knight would it protect them too?
Yes.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Pegasus Knight and Knight Man has my vote, I guess, then.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

MrFuzz111
1 week ago#126
CheerUpCrewcut posted...

Yep, Counter time.

User Info: Crimson_Squid

Crimson_Squid
1 week ago#127
I for one will admit to my cluelessness and vote B.
Arbiter of Smash Discussion
Switch: 0172-3818-7998
MrFuzz111 posted...
CheerUpCrewcut posted...

Yep, Counter time.

Indeed. I like this idea.

jkid101094
1 week ago#129
"Sir Jagen. Allow me to ride the Pegasus Knight." Knight Man stepped forward, looking Jagen dead in the eyes.

"Absolutely not. I will not risk any more casualties. It is as Monita said. We will need to deal with the Rathalos first."

"Sir Jagen. If you would please. Try to strike me."

"Excuse me?"

Knight Man held his shield out and ducked down. "I ask that you take a shot at me with your lance."

Jagen sighed and thrust his lance forward expecting Knight Man to block with his shield. Instead Jagen found his lance torn from his hands by Knight Man's flail. Before he had time to react he was disarmed and his weapon lie buried in the rocks at Knight Man's feet.

"And you believe you can preform such quick reactions on the back of a pegasus?", Jagen questioned.

"Absolutely, Sir Jagen. It's what I was created to do."

Jegan thought for a moment but having no better plans he was forced to give in. "Very well. If anyone has any objections to this plan please voice them now."

No one spoke up. Not even the Pegasus Knight.

"Then I wish you luck, Knight Man. May the gods protect you both."

Knight Man had difficulty mounting the pegasus due to his small stature and large weight. Never the less he managed and wrapped his shield arm around the knight in front of him. Together the two soared toward the bridge and found themselves hovering over the chasm.

Like lightning the Rathalos pounced from below ready to grab the three in it's talons. It was, however, met with a flail to the head which smashed some of the scales off it's face. The Rathalos fell to the floor of the chasm and began to struggle, clearly stunned from the shock of the attack. Soon Knight Man and his companion found themselves on the opposite side of the chasm. "By Gods, they did it!", Jagen rejoiced, clearly impressed.

Knight Man looked over the edge. The dragon was still dazed. Still any moment now it might get up and resume it's hunt... or worse. He turned his attention to the nearby camp and began to search the tents. "Hello? Is anybody here? I mean you no harm so please say something!"

"A- a knight? Am I glad to see you." A well built, blonde haired man climbed out from behind a set of crates. "The name's Warren. Who are you?"

"I am Knight Man. I currently serve under the great Sir Jagen."

"Jagen? Like THE Jagen of Altea? I haven't heard that name in a risens' age. Where is the batty ol' bastard anyhow?"

"Please show Sir Jagen his due respect, citizen. But if you must know he currently resides on the opposite end of this gorge. We were looking for a way across."

"Hmm... Well I can't get you guys across but I can help you with that dragon." Warren reached into his pouch and pulled out a device and two round balls. "These are apparently called Traq Bombs. This device here is a pitfall trap. I was hired to capture the thing but my squad never showed up. It looks famished so I figured I'd let it starve to death and see if I could get paid anyway."

"Warren, you're an idiot.", said Knight Man.

"Why does everyone say that? Either way with you here I can capture that damned thing proper. If you help, that is."

"A knight never turns down a person in need. How do you suppose we get to the beast, though?"

"There are supplies in this old camp along with what the guild supplied me. There are some rope ladders back there that should be long enough to get us down."

jkid101094
1 week ago#130

Jagen watched as Knight Man and Warren climbed into the chasm from the other side. They had been careful to pick a spot out of sight of the beast who had since gotten up.

"Who'd have though that fool would be hiding out here?", muttered Jagen.

"Do you two know each other?", questioned Twinrova.

"Yes. That's Warren. There is no doubt. He fought alongside Marth in the previous war."

"Then I suppose your Gods were on your side after all.", Twinrova laughed to herself.

Warren and Knight Man how now reached the floor. After getting their bearings Warren tuned to face his compatriot.

"Alright. I'm going to need you to start a distraction while I set up the trap. Once I do I need you to lead it my way so it falls in. Got it?"

"A simple task for a knight like myself. Fear not, Warren, I, as you humans say, 'have got this'."

"Uhh... I'm sure you do..."

Knight Man trudged over to where the Rathalos stood. Making sure to keep a fair amount of distance between him and it. Knight Man wondered how to get the beast's attention:

A. Do a silly dance.
B. Call it's mother a Congalala.
C. Attack it like a man.
D. Make a run for Warren.
E. Write in.

Party
1. Mageus Lastnameus (Mage)
1a. Fire
1b. Thunder
1c. Enlarge Weapon
1d. Reflect
1H: Rock N Roll Helmet - Rechargeable E-Tank (s)
1B: Rock N Roll Armor - Mimic Ability
1W: Rock N Roll Buster - Charge Shot

2. Jagen
2a. Iron Sword
2b. Silver Lance
2c. Javelin
2d. Trample

3. Knight Man
3a. Knight Crusher
3b. Shield Throw
3c. High Jump
3d. Reflect
3e. Counter

4. Twinrova
4a. Flame Beam
4b. Ice Beam
4c. Volcanic Terrain
4d. Frost Terrain
4e. Split (Creates Koume and Kotake)

Inventory
Mage's Wand
Bloodied Fork
Rock N Roll Gear Set
Party Phil Gear Set
Dried Shroom x3
Fish Sticks x3
Candy x60
Small Bullion x1
SmartPhone?
-Sa. Take Photo
-Sb. Record Video
-Sc. Call Someone
-Sd. Download Apps
-Se. Switch Monita OS to OFF
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA - Olimar's Alimony Sidestories - Part 1: Prayers in Black and White
  • Post New Message