• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA - Olimar's Alimony Sidestories - Part 1: Prayers in Black and White

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
1 month ago#1
"While Olimar and Co. continued their journey in Nohr, Mageus and Linebeck set sail for Altea. King Marth of Altea was the first to formally declare war on the nations of Hoshido and Nohr; followed by Miitopia and a reluctant Elibe. As thousands of Miis moved north to aid in the coming struggle the forces of Altea moved west. A force hand picked by Marth himself would rendezvous in Izumo with the forces of Elibe. Together they would take the kingdoms of Nohr and Hoshido and annex them, stopping their warring once and for all. Meanwhile the forces of Miitopia would help around the territories, assisting local militia groups in their struggles. For Mageus, however, he would be flung headfirst into a war that would begin the collapse of the very foundation of the World of Smash."

"Land ho!", Linebeck called stirring Mageus from his slumber. They had been at sea for what seemed like days and neither had even the foresight to pack any food. Still Mageus refused to eat his fish sticks which by now had begun to go bad under the blaring sun. Looking toward the horizon the massive continent before them had come into view.

"That there is the continent of Archanea.", Linebeck began. "It was founded by a bunch of those sword swinging pretty boys you see the women fawning over. Eck. I hear each nation was named after the home worlds of each of their rulers though I'm not sure how true that is."

The boat swayed from side to side as a cool breeze pushed small waves up against it.

"If I remember correctly there's Hoshido and Nohr, which you've no doubt heard of, to the west. Altea and Elibe side by side to the south. Crimea and Fodlan to the north and finally Ylisse and Rigel to the east. It's a pretty big place. I doubt something as big as a war will go unnoticed by the other territories." Linebeck rubbed his chin in thought. "But you know, that raises a pretty good question. Why ask for help from Miitopia of all places when there are so many closer nations?"

Mageus shrugged. He didn't want to pretend he understood politics.

"And on that note the king mentioned prisoners of war in his declaration but to declare an entire war over a few prisoners seems... absurd, no? What do you think, Lackey?"

A. "I don't know."
B. "I don't care."
C. Write-in.

Party
1. Mageus Lastnameus (Mage)
1a. Fire
1b. Thunder
1c. Enlarge Weapon
1d. Reflect
1H: Rock N Roll Helmet - Rechargeable E-Tank (s)
1B: Rock N Roll Armor - Mimic Ability
1W: Rock N Roll Buster - Charge Shot

Inventory
Mage's Wand
Bloodied Fork
Rock N Roll Gear Set
Party Phil Gear Set
Dried Shroom x3
Fish Sticks x3
Reclass Ticket: Pop-Star
Candy x60
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

jkid101094
1 month ago#2
@Crimson_Squid
@CheerUpCrewcut
@Colette-Brunel
@Birdbrain
@MrFuzz111
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.

User Info: Colette-Brunel

Colette-Brunel
1 month ago#3
Well I'm officially one year older so maybe I'm one year smarter. Expect to be proven wrong in the following days lol.

C. "Depends on who the prisoners are that are being held captive I suppose. Maybe Miitopia wants to build stronger ties with the people here."

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#4
Colette-Brunel posted...
Well I'm officially one year older so maybe I'm one year smarter. Expect to be proven wrong in the following days lol.

C. "Depends on who the prisoners are that are being held captive I suppose. Maybe Miitopia wants to build stronger ties with the people here."

I have no idea what this is celebrating but happy whatever. Account creation, birthday, participation in CYOAs... Whatever. Happy thing.

Anyway your C also has my vote.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

Colette-Brunel
1 month ago#5
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Colette-Brunel posted...

I have no idea what this is celebrating but happy whatever. Account creation, birthday, participation in CYOAs... Whatever. Happy thing.

Birthday lol. Should have clarified, my error.

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#6
Colette-Brunel posted...
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Colette-Brunel posted...

Happy birthday, then!
Hi senok, notok, Jedimess, Tinfoil, Cameron, Mace, Merp, Colette, mark, SSP, jkid etc: https://i.imgtc.ws/Hy5HPvb.png

Colette-Brunel
1 month ago#7
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Colette-Brunel posted...
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Colette-Brunel posted...

Happy birthday, then!

Thanks!

User Info: Birdbrain

Birdbrain
1 month ago#8
Colette-Brunel posted...

Author of the CYOA: Waluigi's Pirate Quest and a CYOA enthusiasts. Ping/DM me if you want me to check out a CYOA as I may track it.

jkid101094
1 month ago#9
Colette-Brunel posted...
I'm late but Happy Birthday to you~

C. What you said.

"Depends on who the PoWs are", Mageus mused. "Perhaps Miitopia wants to build stronger ties with the people here."

"Perhaps... you may be smarter than you look, Lackey."

Mageus decided to take the slight as a compliment and kept on watching the horizon.

As the boat pulled into the port the sounds of gulls and the sea began to become drowned out by the sounds of people shuffling about. Miis flooded the area like a plague although there were unmistakably humans here as well. The S.S. Linebeck, even for it's small size, had trouble finding a suitable place to dock with all the ships present. Eventually Linebeck gave up on the port and settled for a small dilapidated dock further down on the nearby beach.

"Well this is your stop, Lackey. It's been nice knowing ya... for all of a few days."

"Wait you're not coming with?", Mageus questioned.

"Psst! Why would I? You're the one who was ordered here not me. I'm not looking to get caught up in some dumb war. I'd like to die old and rich in my loft, not in some dank field.", Linebeck reached into his pouch. "Here, you'll be needing this.", he took out a small gold bar. "The currency here is different than in Miitopia and Hyrule. They use pure gold. Talk about a waste of resources. By my estimation this bar should net you about... 1,000 pieces? Give or take.", he tossed the bar to Mageus who fumbled around before pocketing it. "Don't forget you're still my subordinate. I'll be waiting to see if you make it back in one piece."

"And so what are you going to do?", asked Mageus.

"Why, what I originally planed to, of course! I'm going to go explore the landscape. See the sights. Maybe get my hands on that Flaming Embroidery or whatever it is."

Mageus couldn't believe he was being abandoned so soon. He wondered if he should appeal to Linebeck...

A. Convince Linebeck to join you (Write-In).
B. Screw him. Let him do his own thing.

Party
1. Mageus Lastnameus (Mage)
1a. Fire
1b. Thunder
1c. Enlarge Weapon
1d. Reflect
1H: Rock N Roll Helmet - Rechargeable E-Tank (s)
1B: Rock N Roll Armor - Mimic Ability
1W: Rock N Roll Buster - Charge Shot

Inventory
Mage's Wand
Bloodied Fork
Rock N Roll Gear Set
Party Phil Gear Set
Dried Shroom x3
Fish Sticks x3
Reclass Ticket: Pop-Star
Candy x60
Small Bullion x1
(edited 1 month ago)

CheerUpCrewcut
1 month ago#10
Give him like ten candies in case he ends up in Miitopia again or has somewhere for conversion.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. CYOA - Olimar's Alimony Sidestories - Part 1: Prayers in Black and White
  • Post New Message