• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. when you fight female characters online do you assume the player is female?

User Info: guydude21

guydude21
4 weeks ago#11
epik_fail1 posted...
Pretty much all girls I have met preferred playing the non humans cute characters(or Bowser for some reasons)
They think he's sexy
official seraph Lamington of the Smash Ultimate Board

User Info: WHATZITUYA

WHATZITUYA
4 weeks ago#12
Depends entirely on their username.
My Smash most wanteds: Shantae and Crash Bandicoot

User Info: Ridley_is_2_big

Ridley_is_2_big
4 weeks ago#13
Metagross15 posted...
Linkisahero posted...
No.

Also, Cybersai topic.

User Info: Zakawer3

Zakawer3
4 weeks ago#14
Not unless the name tag is feminine.
Mains: Mario (Melee), Mario/Captain Falcon (Brawl), Mario/Ganondorf/Lucina/Wolf/Falco (Ultimate)
-Official Lucina and Falco of SmashFAQs

User Info: SparkyForce

SparkyForce
4 weeks ago#15
Cybersai topic, geez.

Anyway, no, I don't. I say "they" or "them". But if I'm fighting a dude character then 95% of the time I'll use "him".
I play Smash Ultimate and main Captain Falcon.
"There hasn't been a greater combination than bear and bird since dog and duck"-Izzy0585

User Info: SparkyForce

SparkyForce
4 weeks ago#16
terrabranford64 posted...
Everyone is male until proven otherwise

In this community, where it feels like 99% dudes I think that isn't even a bad idea. (In fact I do that on Gamefaqs, but only after reading the user for a bit.)
I play Smash Ultimate and main Captain Falcon.
"There hasn't been a greater combination than bear and bird since dog and duck"-Izzy0585

User Info: Nam3l3ssZ3r0

Nam3l3ssZ3r0
4 weeks ago#17
If I don't know the other player then I just use whatever pronouns of the character they play as even if they switch from female to male character just makes things easier for me

User Info: Ice_General

Ice_General
4 weeks ago#18
No. Unless their gaming tag sounds very feminine. And most girls that I know in my region that are into smash play Isabelle/fem!Corrin (go figure...). They must have a thing for furries and bare feet...
It's ice to meet you =)

User Info: BaconNEggs

BaconNEggs
4 weeks ago#19
i love that cybersai is still here peddling his nonsense after who knows how long

keep it up, brother
this post is brought to you by gamefaqs

User Info: Exiliify

Exiliify
4 weeks ago#20
BaconNEggs posted...
i love that cybersai is still here peddling his nonsense after who knows how long

keep it up, brother

you may have jinxed it XD
#ReimuForSmash
#TouhouIsTheBest VoHiYo
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. when you fight female characters online do you assume the player is female?
  • Topic Archived