• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Did you buy all the Smash 4 DLC characters?

User Info: LeonMitarashi

LeonMitarashi
4 weeks ago#11
Yes, but mostly to have the whole roster. I was disappointed for the most part. Only Mewtwo, Roy and Cloud excited me.
I also only downloaded Bayonetta because of the stage. The character can go die in a fire for all I care.

And yes, this game's Fighter Pass is overall better. So far, Joker has to be the worst pass in my opinion and even then I like the character.
Videogames that need to be made:
Mega Man X9, Guilty Gear x BlazBlue, F-Zero Switch, Nintendo vs Capcom.

User Info: joecorp

joecorp
4 weeks ago#12
Yes.
Waiting for: Metroid Prime 4

User Info: VGFIL

VGFIL
4 weeks ago#13
No. I bought one for 3DS version, but I just didn't get into Smash 4 enough to want to buy the others. I thought it was dumb paying extra for characters that used to be in Melee...

I think Smash 4 will, ironically, be remembered as the most forgettable smash game, ultimate is much better.
It's Lu Bu! Lu Bu's come to destroy us!

User Info: wariude

wariude
4 weeks ago#14
I didn't buy Cloud and Corrin. Kinda regret not buying Cloud. Meanwhile, I regret buying Roy. At least Lucas could be modded as Ashley.
The Official Hat Ken from the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board.
Male Corrin is gross.

User Info: Puffy72

Puffy72
4 weeks ago#15
yes, i always buy all the characters
there is no gameplay discussion on smashfaqs

User Info: nowitsmytime

nowitsmytime
4 weeks ago#16
LeonMitarashi posted...
Yes, but mostly to have the whole roster. I was disappointed for the most part. Only Mewtwo, Roy and Cloud excited me.
I also only downloaded Bayonetta because of the stage. The character can go die in a fire for all I care.

And yes, this game's Fighter Pass is overall better. So far, Joker has to be the worst pass in my opinion and even then I like the character.

Why do you think joker is the worst pass?
Xenoblade Chronicles X is the best game of all time. Prove me wrong.

User Info: Foxclaws

Foxclaws
4 weeks ago#17
Yes.
I'm not okay I'm crazy!!!!

User Info: LeonMitarashi

LeonMitarashi
4 weeks ago#18
nowitsmytime posted...
Why do you think joker is the worst pass?
Don't get me wrong, he is still a good addition. It's just that I happened to like the other 3 more, 2 of them from a gameplay perspective. That may say a lot since I really liked Persona 5.
Videogames that need to be made:
Mega Man X9, Guilty Gear x BlazBlue, F-Zero Switch, Nintendo vs Capcom.

User Info: terrabranford64

terrabranford64
4 weeks ago#19
Yes andi regret that now theyre all in ultimate
I want Don-Chan and Rover in Smash.
Jibanyan is my boyfriend and Morgana is my sworn enemy.

User Info: Diane4eva

Diane4eva
4 weeks ago#20
I bought all of them. Even the ones i didn’t actually like and i knew i’d never touch. I’m just a completionist and i wanted to have every character i could get. Fast forward to today and i really don’t care anymore about having access to all the characters. I decided to only buy the characters that i actually have an interest in. So far the only one i bought is Banjo & Kazooie.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Did you buy all the Smash 4 DLC characters?
  • Topic Archived