• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Who do you want, without limits?

User Info: DK9292

DK9292
4 weeks ago#1
In this topic, let's say there's infinite time, manpower and resources, no negotiation worries, and all the rules set by Nintendo, Sakurai and the fans are completely lifted.

What kind of characters would you want as a result?
A hero's role is one that cannot be forsaken,
Caring for those with hearts that are breaking.

User Info: Slime

Slime
4 weeks ago#2
Carmen Sandiego
A Slime draws near! Command?

User Info: terrabranford64

terrabranford64
4 weeks ago#3
every character ever created except ocs and real people excluding sakurai himself. There would be a Fighter Factory like character builder for that

But lets not just say characters

every background ever created as a stage from all media. The real world rule will not exist here as there will be a separate button where you can set where you can put the fight at in any location in real life using a Google maps, OSM (advanced) API and it will temporary generate 3d models for that place. You can now fight gumball, mao mao, and Dan from Dan VS on that small town you live in.

Every item ever. Including every brand product. Now you can kick butt with a full box of Fresh step kitty litter and most of all, you can now make people slip with Mr Clean detergent AS MR CLEAN.

Every known voice ever is now an announcer. Morgan freeman will announce who you will play as.

lets not stop here, bring back all modes from smash and replace adventure mode with the story of every game and movie ever with the appropiate characters in but there will be twists where the approipate characters will fight and see different characters and interact with them accordingly. Imagine walking in the wasteland in Fallout New Vegas and the Courier stumbled across The Hulk near NCR correctional facility and mistakes him for a super mutant and begins to attack it. Now The Courier, and a few NCR troopers (Who are playable) will fight the Hulk and that will be how you unlock Hulk.
I want Don-Chan and Rover in Smash.
Jibanyan is my boyfriend and Morgana is my sworn enemy.

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
4 weeks ago#4
75- Doom Slayer
76- Dante
77- Ryu Hayabusa
63e- Jeanne
78- Sub-Zero
79- Yuri Lowell
80- Steve?
11e- Black Shadow
81- Heihachi
82- Jill
82e- Leon
83- Akira Howard/Officer Howard/Legionis
64e- Octoling
84- New Nintendo IP Rep
85- Waluigi
16e- Impa
86- Crash Bandicoot
87- Travis Touchdown
88- Xenoblade 3 MC
89- Francis York Morgan
54e- Medusa
90- New Nintendo IP Rep
91- Monokuma
92- Sephiroth
93- Byleth
94- Sol Badguy
95- Jibanyan
96- Heavy Weapons Guy
97- 2B
55e- Ms. PAC-MAN
98- Reimu
99- Phoenix Wright
100- Sora
Official Dunban Rojo and Herobrine of the Smash Ultimate Board

User Info: Lyncario

Lyncario
4 weeks ago#5
Science has gone too far.
My weab power is greater than yours
-Me

DK9292
4 weeks ago#6
ObeseCity posted...
63e- Jeanne
11e- Black Shadow
82e- Leon
64e- Octoling
16e- Impa
54e- Medusa
55e- Ms. PAC-MAN

Why would you specifically want Echoes?

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
4 weeks ago#7
DK9292 posted...
ObeseCity posted...
63e- Jeanne
11e- Black Shadow
82e- Leon
64e- Octoling
16e- Impa
54e- Medusa
55e- Ms. PAC-MAN

More characters, they’re characters who make sense, and I like said characters

Plus Leon and Jill would settle the argument
Official Dunban Rojo and Herobrine of the Smash Ultimate Board

DK9292
4 weeks ago#8
ObeseCity posted...
DK9292 posted...
ObeseCity posted...
63e- Jeanne
11e- Black Shadow
82e- Leon
64e- Octoling
16e- Impa
54e- Medusa
55e- Ms. PAC-MAN

More characters, they’re characters who make sense, and I like said characters

Plus Leon and Jill would settle the argument

There's no limits. You can add those characters without making them echoes.

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
4 weeks ago#9
I my listing characters who I know have no chance.

Ahri
Draven
NiGHTS
Batman
I once had a dream where Vulpix was playable in Smash. I fully support this now.

User Info: terrabranford64

terrabranford64
4 weeks ago#10
terrabranford64 posted...
every character ever created except ocs and real people excluding sakurai himself. There would be a Fighter Factory like character builder for that

But lets not just say characters

every background ever created as a stage from all media. The real world rule will not exist here as there will be a separate button where you can set where you can put the fight at in any location in real life using a Google maps, OSM (advanced) API and it will temporary generate 3d models for that place. You can now fight gumball, mao mao, and Dan from Dan VS on that small town you live in.

Every item ever. Including every brand product. Now you can kick butt with a full box of Fresh step kitty litter and most of all, you can now make people slip with Mr Clean detergent AS MR CLEAN.

Every known voice ever is now an announcer. Morgan freeman will announce who you will play as.

lets not stop here, bring back all modes from smash and replace adventure mode with the story of every game and movie ever with the appropiate characters in but there will be twists where the approipate characters will fight and see different characters and interact with them accordingly. Imagine walking in the wasteland in Fallout New Vegas and the Courier stumbled across The Hulk near NCR correctional facility and mistakes him for a super mutant and begins to attack it. Now The Courier, and a few NCR troopers (Who are playable) will fight the Hulk and that will be how you unlock Hulk.

Continued because no edit button

Why would we have to stick with the smash gameplay either? Why not other fighting games. Thats right. Every character ever will now fight in any style as you please (as long as its 2d) from PSABR to blazblue to Final Fantasy's old ATB system, to Pokemon's to as a Mega man boss, to even Dong Dong never die's glitchiness

You know the unrepped fighter stages and having misc songs? No longer a thing anymore for the most part. (Theres some games or tv shows or movies or books with no characters) . Every band and song artist ever formed will have their songs in every stage ever created. Thats right. You can make BD Joe take on Princess Bubblegum on Hogwarts while listening to a song by Disturbed!
I want Don-Chan and Rover in Smash.
Jibanyan is my boyfriend and Morgana is my sworn enemy.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Who do you want, without limits?
  • Topic Archived