• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why is Shulk the only character in the game that looks like a plastic doll with-

User Info: MetaKirb7

MetaKirb7
4 weeks ago#1
- a wig

User Info: LilySodachi

LilySodachi
4 weeks ago#2
They kinda f***ed up his model in this game, didn't they? Everyone looks better in this game except him. Somehow, his SSB4 model looks better than the current one.

Maybe I'm blind as hell but his hair especially seems way, way more low-poly than in SSB4, and he has a potato face.
Patiently waiting for Resident Evil content in Smash.
Preferably Jill as a playable character, though Leon or Chris would also be pretty great.

User Info: terrabranford64

terrabranford64
4 weeks ago#3
Shulk and Pokemon trainer have :l and :L faces
I want Don-Chan and Rover in Smash.
Jibanyan is my boyfriend and Morgana is my sworn enemy.

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
4 weeks ago#4
LilySodachi posted...
They kinda f***ed up his model in this game, didn't they? Everyone looks better in this game except him. Somehow, his SSB4 model looks better than the current one.

Maybe I'm blind as hell but his hair especially seems way, way more low-poly than in SSB4, and he has a potato face.

he absolutely looks worse than SSB4 for who knows what reason
playing: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

User Info: Pious

Pious
4 weeks ago#5
Shulk had to be the one fall guy to be degraded in order to upgrade everyone else.
People with problems are problems.

User Info: Magitek111

Magitek111
4 weeks ago#6
I mean, it still looks better than the facial models in the original Xenoblade..
Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
Let's attack aggressively!

User Info: Zorux

Zorux
4 weeks ago#7
Shulk was a photoshopped Little Mac in the last Smash game, here he's trying to be more original.
b-b-but MY OPINION > YOUR OPINION. P.S.: MY OPINION = FACT

User Info: Milla_Maxwell

Milla_Maxwell
4 weeks ago#8
Shulk looks fine for the most part. Better or on par with Smash 4 at the very least.

But for whatever reason, his victory quotes have his model look super derpy.
Gamers this generation only work in hyperbole. Something is either god's gift to gaming or a cancerous blight that needs to die in a fire. There's no in between

User Info: KingAshnard

KingAshnard
4 weeks ago#9
Magitek111 posted...
I mean, it still looks better than the facial models in the original Xenoblade..

That's setting the bar pretty low.
All hail the king of Daein!

User Info: MetaKirb7

MetaKirb7
4 weeks ago#10
He seriously looks like a ken barbie doll. I wonder if they’ll ever update his look
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why is Shulk the only character in the game that looks like a plastic doll with-
  • Topic Archived