• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Would you cut K. Rool and Banjo-Kazooie for Waluigi and SMRPG (Geno)?

User Info: MarcyWarcy

MarcyWarcy
4 weeks ago#51
Geno is baby's first jrpg character and has nothing else interesting about him and waluigi is fun but also a joke. K Rool and Banjo are dream picks. Pass

User Info: NinoTheSage

NinoTheSage
4 weeks ago#52
I'm not a fan of K Rool or Banjo. I actually like Geno more than I like either of them.

But cutting characters for other ones (and especially cutting unique reps or a much needed villain from DK) for two side Mario characters is a resounding no from me.

User Info: Twirlerena

Twirlerena
4 weeks ago#53
Yes!
Waluigi supporter. A member of the WAHrriors!

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
4 weeks ago#54
Nooo.
2DS FC tempest 1478 9807 1205

User Info: wynn728

wynn728
4 weeks ago#55
Personally I wouldn't trade off a requested character for another. I don't care for Banjo but I know that many people wanted him and this is the fans only chance of playing as Banjo again. I will never take that away from... but if we had the option to trade off Incineroar and Piranha Plant I'll hit that Yes button so hard.

User Info: BasedSharah

BasedSharah
4 weeks ago#56
Short answer: no

Long answer: hell no
Imagine being too much of a little b**** to even confront me properly in a f***ing type fight, let alone irl.- JinMishima420

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#57
The poll speaks for itself.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: MasterLink2012

MasterLink2012
4 weeks ago#58
No. Waluigi isn't important enough and that weird other character doesn't sound that familiar to me at all, so..

User Info: estejor

estejor
4 weeks ago#59
BasedSharah posted...
Short answer: no

Long answer: hell no

Longer answer: hell f***ing no
Longest answer: hell f***ing no, no one except s***posters would
"A JUMP INTO THE SKY TURNS INTO A RIDER KICK"

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
4 weeks ago#60
Blayshy posted...
The poll speaks for itself.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Would you cut K. Rool and Banjo-Kazooie for Waluigi and SMRPG (Geno)?
  • Topic Archived