• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. YR: The DLC fighters after the 8th DLC fighter will only be Assists and Spirits

User Info: Izzy0585

Izzy0585
4 weeks ago#11
I would never expect it, but that would at least rectify some folks' disappointment. And there are some considerably good choices to pull from there from the Assist Trophy camp, and including the Spirit selection would be a major plus.

I kind of like Wart's revised look in the Link's Awakening remake. I don't know if he still goes by Mamu or if they're going to change it to Wart, but I could go for that aesthetic in Smash. I wouldn't even care if they relegated him as a Zelda representative instead of a Mario one, untapped potential with this character for another villain, even though that's not his role for Zelda.
One of the best electro house bands. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GD-CEW8cEI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GatyXHXkzw4

User Info: Cameron1058

Cameron1058
4 weeks ago#12
Dusonix posted...
As long as it isn’t Genope, Rex, Waluigi, and Shantae I’ll be fine with it.
Alucard deserves to be in over Waluigi come on

I ain’t a Waluigi fan, but if there were to be an AT promotion. He’d be inevitable
Bomberman was robbed this game, Gdi Nintendo! Bomberman for Smash!

User Info: andree123

andree123
4 weeks ago#13
Bump again
I like unitinu ekil I
"These are going to be characters that are new to the series, just like Joker from Persona 5." - Reggie at VGA 2018.

User Info: Hello891011

Hello891011
4 weeks ago#14
Cool
Official Ice Climbers and Smoke Ball of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Board
Official Ashrah of the Mortal Kombat 11 Boards

User Info: andree123

andree123
4 weeks ago#15
bumpo
I like unitinu ekil I
"These are going to be characters that are new to the series, just like Joker from Persona 5." - Reggie at VGA 2018.

User Info: LeonMitarashi

LeonMitarashi
4 weeks ago#16
More chances for Zero, Alucard and Rex & Pyra = good.
Videogames that need to be made:
Mega Man X9, Guilty Gear x BlazBlue, F-Zero Switch, Nintendo vs Capcom.

User Info: Untouch

Untouch
4 weeks ago#17
As long as we get bomberman then I'd be fine.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. YR: The DLC fighters after the 8th DLC fighter will only be Assists and Spirits
  • Topic Archived