• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you like the characters from Smash Flash 2 that are not yet in Ultimate?

User Info: firedoom666

firedoom666
3 weeks ago#21
Bandanna Dee, Chibi-Robo, Isaac, Black Mage, Lloyd, Luffy and Goku would all be awesome
The Duke of Gravity in Smash Bros Big Brother!
Chibi-Robo for Smash Ultimate! SmashBurb was right about the number of Stages!

User Info: 1499

3 weeks ago#22
SneakyPebbles posted...
Wtf?
All those anime characters?

So bad.

Yeah dude, all 4 of them where 2 or 3 of them have been around since the first beta in like f***ing 2007

Xx_Ozma_xX posted...
ExpendableRound posted...
Here come the trolls saying it’s better than Sma5h all because of Waluigi.

Xx_Ozma_xX posted...
ExpendableRound posted...
Here come the trolls that don’t exist.

Anyway, the only one I’d be really hyped for is Black Mage.
Official Richter Belmont of the Smash Ultimate Board.
#1 Supporter of Monster Hunter for Smash Ultimate. https://discord.gg/ddjEsYz

User Info: Ender68

Ender68
3 weeks ago#23
No. Not at all.

Crusade has the best roster out of all of the fan games despite some questionable picks.

Official Terry Bogard of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board.
Currently playing: Astral Chain, Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton, Sonic: After the Sequel

User Info: Magitek111

Magitek111
3 weeks ago#24
Ender68 posted...
No. Not at all.

Crusade has the best roster out of all of the fan games despite some questionable picks.

That's just because it's really, really big and thrown together. It's not cohesive and tehre's a lot of bad sprites.
Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
Let's attack aggressively!

User Info: blueblur98

blueblur98
3 weeks ago#25
i used to play this all the time!
official sonic of the SSBU board!
PSN: blue_blur_98, NNID: blueblurPLAY (PM me before sending a request so i know it's you.)

User Info: bengever

bengever
3 weeks ago#26
Black Mage, Bomberman, and Chibi-Robo are really the only three I enjoy. I've yet to try out Isaac (at least to my memory) 'cause I kinda stopped caring for this game.

a personal pet peeve of mine is that we have four slots going to anime characters, which... fine. It's what the creators want, and I can respect that, but I personally don't like it. Specifically that we have FOUR slots gone to anime characters and all of them being "generic" picks tbh.
Resident Xenoblade obsessive, because someone had to be.
Official Fuhrer [Persona 2] of the Smash Ultimate boards

User Info: soliantu

soliantu
3 weeks ago#27
Lloyd is my most wanted.
"Until the end" - The citizens of Palmacosta.

User Info: stones22

stones22
3 weeks ago#28
Its a fun fan game, but mostly I play characters that are already in the actual games. Lloyd’s pretty fun though. Not a fan at all of the anime characters but the others are fine, just personally not too interested, and I’m excited for Waluigi.
signatures are for nerds

User Info: Chaos-15

Chaos-15
3 weeks ago#29
@SneakyPebbles posted...
Wtf?
All those anime characters?

So bad. Though Black Mage is pretty cool

They are in the game due to being back in the original Flash game. The devs wanted to cut down on the animes but they know it would make the fans unhappy. Jut be glad Mr. incredible got cut.

I said they should add a couple more anime reps tbh. Like Jotaro.
Accept Madoka as your new God.

User Info: VeridisQuo

VeridisQuo
3 weeks ago#30
It's a fangame, so I don't mind the presence of anime at all. Hell, I was happy that Luffy joined. As for the roster as a whole? It's pretty cool, very impressive as a fangame. I personally prefer Crusade, tho.

Y'all who are complaining about Goku should stay away from Flash 1. s***, everyone should stay away from Flash 1. It deadass has 2 Sonic OCs in it.
No time for losers, cause we are the champions.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you like the characters from Smash Flash 2 that are not yet in Ultimate?
  • Topic Archived