• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. They should add Kratos and Master Chief

User Info: Vegeta1000

Vegeta1000
4 weeks ago#21
Neither will ever happen, but Master Chief is far more likely than Kratos. He had a cameo in the Switch version of Minecraft. Kratos has zero appearances on Nintendo systems.
"When he at the mic you don't go next" MF DOOM
NS FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815 3DS FC: 4313 - 2332 - 4563

User Info: BlackbirdHQS

BlackbirdHQS
4 weeks ago#22
Maybe Crash Bandicoot instead then?

Vegeta1000
4 weeks ago#23
BlackbirdHQS posted...

Why mention Crash?

User Info: SwordsmanOrion

SwordsmanOrion
4 weeks ago#24
Kratos from Tales of Symphonia, maybe.
"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."

User Info: Kaithehedgefox

Kaithehedgefox
4 weeks ago#25
I agree that master chief should be in because he is a highly iconic character but i do not think kratos is iconic enough to get in. I would rather have him as a mii or a spirit instead of playable or that would-be a heartbreaker

User Info: Selt_Jr422

Selt_Jr422
4 weeks ago#26
Kaithehedgefox posted...
I agree that master chief should be in because he is a highly iconic character but i do not think kratos is iconic enough to get in. I would rather have him as a mii or a spirit instead of playable or that would-be a heartbreaker

Kratos is VERY iconic wtf. And yes he definitely could easily get in Smash. Only thing is he's PlayStation exclusive.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#27
Sundercles posted...
Lord__Xander posted...
Sundercles posted...
f*** no.
Microsoft is one of the single worst things to happen to gaming and they need to stay far away from Nintendo.
Who wants to tell him who owns Banjo
I know who owns Banjo—the people that brutally raped him to death and dumped his corpse in a ditch instead of giving him a proper burial. I was against Banjo getting in. Worst DLC choice by FAR!

I can’t understand anyone who is a Banjo fan AND likes M$. That’s pure insanity.

How mature.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: BlackbirdHQS

BlackbirdHQS
4 weeks ago#28
Vegeta1000 posted...
BlackbirdHQS posted...

Why mention Crash?

He's an iconic PlayStation character of though he's not exclusive to them.

Aside from Kratos who is the next most popular one? Nathan Drake wouldn't be a good fit.

Ratchet and Clank would probably go well though but he ain't that popular anymore.

User Info: Selt_Jr422

Selt_Jr422
4 weeks ago#29
BlackbirdHQS posted...
Vegeta1000 posted...
BlackbirdHQS posted...

Why mention Crash?

Aside from Kratos who is the next most popular one? Nathan Drake wouldn't be a good fit.

Ratchet and Clank would probably go well though but he ain't that popular anymore.

Lara Croft? I think she was PS at first no? Her most recognizable design is her tight tanktop t**** shirt, shorts and the two guns. I don't count the Square Enix one honestly. If we're talking iconic.

Vegeta1000
4 weeks ago#30
BlackbirdHQS posted...

He has big history with Sony, but was never owned by them. Crash has been 3rd party since at least 2001.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. They should add Kratos and Master Chief
  • Topic Archived