• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. They should add Kratos and Master Chief

User Info: Sundercles

Sundercles
1 month ago#11
f*** no.
Microsoft is one of the single worst things to happen to gaming and they need to stay far away from Nintendo.
Favorite series: Super Robot Wars, Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem, Tales, Megami Tensei, FF (I-X), Suikoden, Lunar, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, SoulCal, and more!

User Info: crimsonkinght7

crimsonkinght7
1 month ago#12
For kratos, thing is there is a rumor that sony is making a sequel to battle royal for ps5. They wouldnt put kratos in smash if this rumor is true.
https://www.gamesradar.com/rumour-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-2-in-the-works-for-ps5-stars-aloy-spider-man-and-more/

Master chief on the other hand is plausible.

User Info: benjiross1

benjiross1
1 month ago#13
Kratos AND Master Chief? You're good people, TC.
SmashFAQs Top 20 Most Wanted Poll: https://forms.gle/G6MWirsFoLu97Htb6

User Info: Exiliify

Exiliify
1 month ago#14
Halo isn't really popular in Japan. In fact, Xbox in general sees very low sales compared to the Switch and Playstation. Although Sony owns Kratos from God of War, i assume thats the kratos the TC is thinking of, he is still more of a western character than a japanese character since the company that made it was one of Sony's Studios in the US.

Kratos is more likely but they both have relatively low chances.
#ReimuForSmash
#TouhouIsTheBest VoHiYo

User Info: BlackbirdHQS

BlackbirdHQS
1 month ago#15
But the games sell well in America and Europe too right?

User Info: pwiggler

pwiggler
1 month ago#16
theres a good choice for this list and a bad choice, the bad should not be in and the good should be.

User Info: gee_willikers

gee_willikers
1 month ago#17
Not sure about Kratos, but I think Master Chief has a shot of getting in. I could see a scenario where he was brought up in the same discussions as Banjo. If that happened, I have a hard time believing Nintendo and Microsoft wouldn't pursue that. It would be great for Microsoft because they get advertisement for Halo Infinite, and Smash gets Master Chief and the fans get another cool character. Plus I imagine between the dlc and amiibo sales both Nintendo and Microsoft would be very happy at the end of the day.

User Info: Lord__Xander

Lord__Xander
1 month ago#18
Sundercles posted...
f*** no.
Microsoft is one of the single worst things to happen to gaming and they need to stay far away from Nintendo.
Who wants to tell him who owns Banjo

User Info: benjiross1

benjiross1
1 month ago#19
Lord__Xander posted...
Sundercles posted...
f*** no.
No. Nobody tell him.
SmashFAQs Top 20 Most Wanted Poll: https://forms.gle/G6MWirsFoLu97Htb6

User Info: Sundercles

Sundercles
4 weeks ago#20
Lord__Xander posted...
Sundercles posted...
f*** no.
I know who owns Banjo—the people that brutally raped him to death and dumped his corpse in a ditch instead of giving him a proper burial. I was against Banjo getting in. Worst DLC choice by FAR!

I can’t understand anyone who is a Banjo fan AND likes M$. That’s pure insanity.
Favorite series: Super Robot Wars, Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem, Tales, Megami Tensei, FF (I-X), Suikoden, Lunar, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, SoulCal, and more!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. They should add Kratos and Master Chief
  • Topic Archived