• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Ive lost a very crucial battle, im sorry smash fandom Ive failed you

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
4 weeks ago#11
Lord__Xander posted...
We'll win the war when he's shown as a Mii costume

Official Mr. Who Would Win.
Smash Most Wanteds: Phoenix Wright, Bandana Dee, Paper Mario, Terra Branford and Soma Cruz.

User Info: Pikachu150

Pikachu150
4 weeks ago#12
Aren’t you a notorious s*** poster?
Fire is the solution to all of life's problems.

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
4 weeks ago#13
guydude21 posted...
I'd argue the fact that JudgeGeno always keeps you fresh in his mind means he, to an extent, recognizes the legitmacy of your own arguments.

Tbh judgegeno is the least of my troubles, the guy is treated as a joke in the boards, the real issue comes from youtubers like blockedcontent notorious for pushing fake geno leaks, commonwealth realm, papagenos, aaronmitmar etc... Ive realized that most of the stuff that gets repeated around will more often than not come from some smalltime smashtuber.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#14
GammaDelta posted...
You may have lost a battle, but have you lost the war? Not yet.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: Pokesamus217

Pokesamus217
4 weeks ago#15
Turns out being an a****** dosen’t accomplish much.
Unlimited Blade Works. For whenever you need to kill a guy with an ego the size of Canada.

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
4 weeks ago#16
Pokesamus217 posted...
Turns out being an a****** dosen’t accomplish much.

Yeah, I agree with you, judging by your attitude I can tell you havent really gotten far in life.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: Metagross15

Metagross15
4 weeks ago#17
... Yeah, I think you're taking this a little too seriously.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Ive lost a very crucial battle, im sorry smash fandom Ive failed you
  • Topic Archived