• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Ive lost a very crucial battle, im sorry smash fandom Ive failed you

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
4 weeks ago#1
Ever since the dawn of ultimate misinformation on Geno has been rampant all over the place, things like the imaginary feud between SE and Nintendo or Geno being the most popular request have pretty much come to be accepted as the truth to many smash fans despite there being clear evidence of the contrary.

Knowing the situation I set it upon myself to educate the masses, show them the truth and point towards places where they could find the resources necessary to obtain the truth. It wasnt all bad i'll admit, often times in the midst of an argument some people would tell me "hey diamond I was under the impression that things were different" and I would manage to achieve the seemingly impossible feat of changing the mind of some random person on the internet. But alas im just 1 user in a handful of forums and the truth is that for every internet person I may educate, 100 more will become tainted by the lies and misinformation spread by many small time smashtubers and those 100 will in turn spread their faulty knowledge into even more people.

I believe im fighting a losing battle here, perhaps the truth is meant to be drowned on a sea of irrelevance, perhaps people dont really care about knowing the truth...
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: GammaDelta

GammaDelta
4 weeks ago#2
You may have lost a battle, but have you lost the war? Not yet.
Mes propos reposent sur des annees de recherche.

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
4 weeks ago#3
I still know the truth, the truth that Genobody will never be playable.
Official Mr. Who Would Win.
Smash Most Wanteds: Phoenix Wright, Bandana Dee, Paper Mario, Terra Branford and Soma Cruz.

User Info: stinkycat

stinkycat
4 weeks ago#4
Just wait until he's revealed as a mii costume
The names Woody Wiiiiiiiild Woody

User Info: ZenithianHero

ZenithianHero
4 weeks ago#5
Father Sakurai forgives you. He also likes Geno but he has to like each and every one of potential newcomers near equally. The cards are not in your favor and that's okay.
My blog | http://zenithianhero.tumblr.com/
Sega news site | http://www.segalization.com/

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
4 weeks ago#6
stinkycat posted...
Just wait until he's revealed as a mii costume

Official Mr. Who Would Win.
Smash Most Wanteds: Phoenix Wright, Bandana Dee, Paper Mario, Terra Branford and Soma Cruz.

User Info: Dustycadet158

Dustycadet158
4 weeks ago#7
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
Official Joker here to take your heart. :) the world we live in can be dark. If you feel beaten by it pm me. I cant promise to fix problems but i can be an ear.

User Info: guydude21

guydude21
4 weeks ago#8
I'd argue the fact that JudgeGeno always keeps you fresh in his mind means he, to an extent, recognizes the legitmacy of your own arguments.
official seraph Lamington of the Smash Ultimate Board

User Info: SilentHeroSMT44

SilentHeroSMT44
4 weeks ago#9
“Sorry”, TC?
”Sorry” isn’t good enough, we want an apology.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MattPlaysGames44

User Info: Lord__Xander

Lord__Xander
4 weeks ago#10
We'll win the war when he's shown as a Mii costume
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Ive lost a very crucial battle, im sorry smash fandom Ive failed you
  • Topic Archived