• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I'm the only one here that doesn't like Dragon Quest?

User Info: TalesofLizalfos

TalesofLizalfos
1 month ago#11
No.

I mean, I'm soured on DQ (I enjoyed my time with the one DQ I played, but my opinion on the series has soure for various reasons I care not to go into).
"If the world won't accept you, the fault lies with it, not you!" - Tear Grants

User Info: Slime

Slime
1 month ago#12
TalesofLizalfos posted...
No.

I mean, I'm soured on DQ (I enjoyed my time with the one DQ I played, but my opinion on the series has soure for various reasons I care not to go into).

lack of lizardmen and whiny nobles with limited character development as playable characters?
A Slime draws near! Command?
(message deleted)

User Info: OfficialPotato

OfficialPotato
1 month ago#14
Slime posted...
No.

lack of lizardmen and whiny nobles with limited character development as playable characters?

he hates Sugiyama.
I have no idea what I'm doing with my sig anymore.

User Info: Slime

Slime
1 month ago#15
i know the actual reason, don't worry
A Slime draws near! Command?

User Info: AngelosTheHero

AngelosTheHero
1 month ago#16
IX is, uh, very unique within the franchise, and VIII and XI are much more representative of the whole franchise than IX is.
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2458-1255 Aeon
ACNL: Mayor Sakurai of Harukawa Dream Address: 7D00-00AF-A89F

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#17
OfficialPotato posted...
Slime posted...
No.

he hates Sugiyama.

Still not a good reason.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: TalesofLizalfos

TalesofLizalfos
1 month ago#18
Blayshy posted...
OfficialPotato posted...
Slime posted...
No.

he hates Sugiyama.

Still not a good reason.

I'd say my reasons, but I'm not in the mood to deal with another pointless argument yet again.
"If the world won't accept you, the fault lies with it, not you!" - Tear Grants

User Info: NinoTheSage

NinoTheSage
1 month ago#19
I don't think many people will shout you down for not liking DQ, TC.

People get defensive if you attack their character for "not deserving" to be in Smash, but not for personal preferences.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I'm the only one here that doesn't like Dragon Quest?
  • Topic Archived