• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I'm the only one here that doesn't like Dragon Quest?

User Info: PamPam5

PamPam5
4 weeks ago#1
I'm not saying it's a bad series because i liked VIII and XI, but i i seriously think the rest of the series it's pretty boring.

I prefer to play games like Xenoblade, Final Fantasy VIII or Persona 5 that have a rich story and characters, that something like Dragon Quest IX that makes me bored to tears.

User Info: LeonMitarashi

LeonMitarashi
4 weeks ago#2
It's okay that you think that way, is called having an opinion. Don't worry.
Videogames that need to be made:
Mega Man X9, Guilty Gear x BlazBlue, F-Zero Switch, Nintendo vs Capcom.

User Info: Dustycadet158

Dustycadet158
4 weeks ago#3
LeonMitarashi posted...

I have one of those.
Official Joker here to take your heart. :) the world we live in can be dark. If you feel beaten by it pm me. I cant promise to fix problems but i can be an ear.

User Info: demon_cleaner

demon_cleaner
4 weeks ago#4
Try Mother.

User Info: PamPam5

PamPam5
4 weeks ago#5
LeonMitarashi posted...

I'm just tired of DQ fans trashing everyone that doesn't enjoy their series around here.
Not everyone cares about single player MMOs like DQIX, some people play RPGs for the plot/characters and the only DQs that have that are 8 and 11.
So i don't know why they have a hard time understanding why DQ isn't popular in the west.

User Info: Lyncario

Lyncario
4 weeks ago#6
Similarly, I don't like Ninja Gaiden, but recognise it as something important.
My weab power is greater than yours
-Me

User Info: Chaos-15

Chaos-15
4 weeks ago#7
PamPam5 posted...
LeonMitarashi posted...

I'm just tired of DQ fans trashing everyone that doesn't enjoy their series around here.
Not everyone cares about single player MMOs like DQIX, some people play RPGs for the plot/characters and the only DQs that have that are 8 and 11.
So i don't know why they have a hard time understanding why DQ isn't popular in the west.

But.. the whole gimmick of DQIX is that it was multiplayer.

Also I call bulls***. 5 also had plot/characters.
Accept Madoka as your new God.

User Info: Cobra_7777_

Cobra_7777_
4 weeks ago#8
Am l the only one who doesn't like smash.
I'm not saying it's a bad series because i liked melee , but i i seriously think the rest of the series it's pretty boring.

I prefer to play fighting games like tekken, Guilty gear or street fighters that have a deep mechanics and characters, that something like brawl that makes me bored to tears.

User Info: Slime

Slime
4 weeks ago#9
PamPam5 posted...

Dragon Quest IX is not something that can be considered an MMO

Dragon Quest X is literally an MMO though

Also I haven't really seen what TC is describing, I've seen way more people insisting that DQ is trash that nobody likes
A Slime draws near! Command?

User Info: Slime

Slime
4 weeks ago#10
also TC, what DQ games have you played if you really think that only 8 and 11 have non-custom characters

only 3, 9 and 10 have custom characters
A Slime draws near! Command?
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I'm the only one here that doesn't like Dragon Quest?
  • Topic Archived