• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. True Fact: Geno was planned for Brawl, Geno was planned for Smash Wii U/3DS

User Info: ThisIsIt

ThisIsIt
3 weeks ago#1
He is just not a priority for Nintendo, and the last game Geno missed his chance by a hair when Cloud got in instead and he ran out of time.

Geno had two songs copyrighted just like the other DLC including Cloud.

Geno's mii costume has mysteriously been missing.

Geno is one of Sakurai's favorite characters.

A direct sequel to the original Super Mario RPG game has been requested by a insane number of fans for decades, and lately retro revivals has been the popular thing to do.

Super Mario RPG is mysteriously missing from the snes classics list like they plan to promote something later with it.

User Info: ZeroWolfWriter

ZeroWolfWriter
3 weeks ago#2
Do you have proof of this? Links, videos, etc?
Please read, enjoy, and review!
Zero.EXE Logging Out!

User Info: VeridisQuo

VeridisQuo
3 weeks ago#3
True fact: My noodles are dry, and ya better give me some sauce to help with that.
No time for losers, cause we are the champions.

User Info: pwiggler

pwiggler
3 weeks ago#4
ThisIsIt posted...
He is just not a priority for Nintendo, and the last game Geno missed his chance by a hair when Cloud got in instead and he ran out of time.

Geno had two songs copyrighted just like the other DLC including Cloud.

Geno's mii costume has mysteriously been missing.

Geno is one of Sakurai's favorite characters.

A direct sequel to the original Super Mario RPG game has been requested by a insane number of fans for decades, and lately retro revivals has been the popular thing to do.

Super Mario RPG is mysteriously missing from the snes classics list like they plan to promote something later with it.

Or, and humor me, they didnt want to license it from enix and yes, enix owns the game.

User Info: zoroark14

zoroark14
3 weeks ago#5
Considered* and only for brawl
god hair was green
Favourite game: xenoblade chronicles x (Mythra for smash)

User Info: Cylun

Cylun
3 weeks ago#6
The copyright strike occurred separately from the early-launch-period copyright strikes. I'm 99% sure about this, you can prove me wrong if I'm wrong, though.

Kirby Superstar isn't there either. Plenty off games big and small aren't. They'll probably add SMRPG sometime down the line but you can't extrapolate like this
Canas123:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ninja Plague:(re: canas 123)I find your lack of faith disturbing

User Info: TX-55

TX-55
3 weeks ago#7
True fact is redundant, just say fact, or true.

User Info: Hermitaur

Hermitaur
3 weeks ago#8
TX-55 posted...
True fact is redundant, just say fact, or true.

redundant? yes

funny? definitely
https://inspirobot.me

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
3 weeks ago#9
True fact: Dixie Kong was also planned for Brawl, but she's still not in :(
*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.

User Info: Triforceformer

Triforceformer
3 weeks ago#10
SmashingBros posted...
True fact: Dixie Kong was also planned for Brawl, but she's still not in :(

Only because she was part of a gimmick with Diddy Kong that Sakurai scrapped, she was never getting in on her own merits with what we know.
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. True Fact: Geno was planned for Brawl, Geno was planned for Smash Wii U/3DS
  • Topic Archived