• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What Square Enix rep would you want the most?

User Info: ColdIce

ColdIce
1 month ago#1
Which Square Enix rep would you want the most? - Results (345 votes)
Sora
24.06% (83 votes)
Geno
15.65% (54 votes)
2B
11.88% (41 votes)
Crono
16.52% (57 votes)
Neku
5.22% (18 votes)
Lara Croft
8.7% (30 votes)
Sephiroth
8.12% (28 votes)
Terra
9.86% (34 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which one the these Square Enix reps would you personally want to be included in Smash the most?
lol

User Info: ViolentAbacus

ViolentAbacus
1 month ago#2
Personally I'd prefer 2B but that's because outside of Terra and Lara, never played any of the other games.

Outside of that though, realistically I'd think Sora, Crono, or Terra should get in.
https://backloggery.com/zayakza

User Info: HerbieHusk

HerbieHusk
1 month ago#3
I don’t want any of these.

User Info: gucci_ghost

gucci_ghost
1 month ago#4
Sora is gonna win, but I want Geno. The rest are cool, Terra or Crono would be awesome SNES reps in addition to Geno, but he's definitely the most requested for that era. I d'on't know many of the rest... Sephiroth is too much IMO, and Lara Croft doesn't seem like she'd have that interesting of a move set. Sora would be cool, but I think he might have too many hurdles as opposed to these other characters. Except maybe Crono, but we already have Akira Toriyama artwork in the game (Hero) and so according to fan speculation that cancels Crono or Goku's potential involvement lol

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
1 month ago#5
Even though Sora would be an extremely good and fun to play as addition, i love FFVI and Terra was great.
Official Mr. Who Would Win.
Smash Most Wanteds: Phoenix Wright, Bandana Dee, Paper Mario, Terra Branford and Soma Cruz.

User Info: SwordsmanOrion

SwordsmanOrion
1 month ago#6
Shocked to actually see Terra as an option on the poll. Terra Branford without question.
"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 month ago#7
We already HAVE two square enix reps! Why would I want more?
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
1 month ago#8
Sora>>>>>>Crono=2B>>>>Sephiroth>>>Terra>>Lara>>>Neku Sakuraba>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> literally a pile of dung>>>>>>>>>>> fortnite content>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sakurai ending the smash series>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Geno
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: Xx_Ozma_xX

Xx_Ozma_xX
1 month ago#9
Sephiroth, please!!!

Gargomon251 posted...
We already HAVE two square enix reps! Why would I want more?

The more, the merrier!
The Official Canadian Luigi, Foo Yung and Chow Mein of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board
stinkycat's fiance

User Info: Samurai_Flynn

Samurai_Flynn
1 month ago#10
Sora with a Riku semiclone. It’ll probably be Roxas as the bonus. Lara Croft would be good too.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What Square Enix rep would you want the most?
  • Topic Archived