• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which had a worst community reaction after they were revealed, Hero or Terry?

User Info: SparkyForce

SparkyForce
4 weeks ago#31
SmashBurb posted...
ExpendableRound posted...
@SmashBurb

Corrin didn’t prove to be a character that could win a match at practically a moment’s notice.

Pretty sure people are still complaining about Corrin 4 years later.

But would you, REPLACE CORRIN WITH THIS CHARACTER: MAGIKARP?!
I play Smash Ultimate and main Captain Falcon.
"There hasn't been a greater combination than bear and bird since dog and duck"-Izzy0585

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
4 weeks ago#32
SparkyForce posted...
Pretty sure that is literally impossible at this point. XD

I say this in basically every "Who would be more hated than Corrin?" thread, but I think the only chance we ever had of a Smash character who'd get a worse reception than Corrin would've been if we did end up getting Steve instead of Banjo.

Steve was already getting nuclear heat here before E3. Would've been so much worse if it ended up happening.
SmashBurb is like the main antagonist of this site. - DOTBHDD
I think you have a vendetta against the world - NicoRobin007

User Info: Kirbulant

Kirbulant
3 weeks ago#33
Terry. Hero would've gotten more, but Banjo was revealed 30 minutes later
The Keeper of Reaction Images
Firm supporter of: Bandana Dee, Axel Stone, Gallade, and Steve

User Info: NinoTheSage

NinoTheSage
3 weeks ago#34
At the time of reveal, Hero. Watch a few reaction streams to the Nintendo E3 direct and you'll see way too many people throwing shade on the character.

After reveal, Terry. A lot of Hero's hate got tempered by Banjo.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
3 weeks ago#35
SparkyForce posted...
SmashBurb posted...
ExpendableRound posted...
@SmashBurb

Corrin didn’t prove to be a character that could win a match at practically a moment’s notice.

Pretty sure people are still complaining about Corrin 4 years later.

But would you, REPLACE CORRIN WITH THIS CHARACTER: MAGIKARP?!

Yeah, those are irritating.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: JunDageki

JunDageki
3 weeks ago#36
A_Field_Lover posted...
There's a reason "Hoes Mad" was spammed so hard with Hero

You had users like Mudkip in Space nonstop seething over Erdrick when he was leaked.

There really wasn't that much reason, they spam it even just for winning even if the opponent isn't even mad, at the worst people were asking who was he because they don't know him. the terry hate was worse.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which had a worst community reaction after they were revealed, Hero or Terry?
  • Topic Archived