• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. So, is the Wonderwing mechanic supposed to be Banjo's "gimmick"?

User Info: SparkyForce

SparkyForce
1 month ago#151
AMicrowave posted...
*heats up some pizza*
looks like it's time for lunch

Ah! Oh what is that dreadful beep?!
Ah yes, Micro my dear friend, almost forgot you where there.
Whaaat? You've prepared a meal? Well don't keep us in suspense, out with it.
Erm. Uhm. Right then. My memory betrays me, prepare to be opened my friend!
Oh, what have we here? Tis a disc of food. Micro did you wish to partake of this meal aswell?
I don't see why not, so long as your metal exterior allows it. AttackUp, would you like green pepper or... Meat circles?
I play Smash Ultimate and main Captain Falcon.
"There hasn't been a greater combination than bear and bird since dog and duck"-Izzy0585

User Info: AttackUp

AttackUp
1 month ago#152
I would like both green peppers and meat circles of course! Who could go wrong with either?

We've surely gained some weight with all this eating. Hopefully our speed hasn't went down! But maybe we got some attack up 😁
Favorite RPGs are the Chrono, Earthbound, and Lunar series. Also a huge fan of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie/DK64 and many other games.

User Info: AMicrowave

AMicrowave
4 weeks ago#153
*cooks popcorn*
My friend code: 2105-9675-6390
You just got MICROWAVED!!!!

SparkyForce
4 weeks ago#154
*boils some green leaves I found in the woods*
"There hasn't been a greater combination than bear and bird since dog and duck"-Izzy0585

AttackUp
4 weeks ago#155
*fries up a wild pig*
Favorite RPGs are the Chrono, Earthbound, and Lunar series. Also a huge fan of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie/DK64 and many other games.

User Info: ThunderNinja96

ThunderNinja96
4 weeks ago#156
*parent comes home and drops off my lunch*
GOTY 2020: Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
Official GameFAQs Account of The Hypist. Mains Shulk & Banjo

User Info: AMicrowave

AMicrowave
4 weeks ago#157
you guys are getting bad at keeping this alive
My friend code: 2105-9675-6390
You just got MICROWAVED!!!!

User Info: JudgeSans

JudgeSans
4 weeks ago#158
heya guys it's me judgesans how's it going and stuff like it's me i'm like judgegeno but like not at all
note: this account is not affiliated with judgegeno or geno (geno and earthbound are copyrighted by nintendo). it's affiliated with sans though.

AttackUp
4 weeks ago#159
AMicrowave posted...
you guys are getting bad at keeping this alive

Damn, you're right. We all almost fainted back there. I'm glad you joined us as a party member Microwave for we may have been goners otherwise.

I believe the trick to reaching this fiend is teamwork. Any of us alone would be foolish to attempt such an arduous quest but together we shall triumph! We must save each other from certain death at all costs.

Although I do not know what lies ahead I do know it will be a challenge unlike what we face now. Do you all have your weapons of choice for when the time comes?

SparkyForce
4 weeks ago#160
What a close call! Without you Microwave we would've been finished! Oh what a valuable party member.

Weapon of choice? Well my great great great great grandparents trusty Rusty Blacksmiths Battle Axe of course. Tis no other weapon that can compare to the power of this once finely tuned weapon. I'm terribly sorry about it's current state, but I assure you at some point it was a sight to behold!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. So, is the Wonderwing mechanic supposed to be Banjo's "gimmick"?
  • Post New Message