• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. It's time to stop pretending Ultimate will be "the next Melee."

User Info: Hemerukio

Hemerukio
4 weeks ago#11
Heart-ThROB posted...
CrimsonSmasher topic.
Emiya belongs in Smash Ultimate.

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
4 weeks ago#12
So are you saying Ultimate will be the next Melee?

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
4 weeks ago#13
TC I think its time to stop pretending that you are an anonymous professional smash player tbh, heck its time to stop pretending that you own the game let alone played it.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#14
Ah, Crimson and thinking his opinion is a fact.

And you wonder why people dislike you?
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
4 weeks ago#15
Blayshy posted...
Ah, Crimson and thinking his opinion is a fact.

And you wonder why people dislike you?

Its clear that he is fishing for someone to argue with but he has made a joke of himself so much that anyone finds it difficult to take him seriously and his gimmick is already running its course tbh.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
4 weeks ago#16
CrazyDiamondSP posted...
TC I think its time to stop pretending that you are an anonymous professional smash player tbh, heck its time to stop pretending that you own the game let alone played it.

I have played the game though. Just ask @Blayshy here.

You don’t have to be a professional to realize that Ultimate is going to die when the sequel comes along lol
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. It's time to stop pretending Ultimate will be "the next Melee."
  • Topic Archived