• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Favorite DLC character to play so far?

User Info: Boo_Guy

Boo_Guy
4 weeks ago#11
Banjo

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#12
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77990104 exact same thread.

Boo_Guy posted...
Banjo

There's a poll, just vote already.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

User Info: Ifrit19

Ifrit19
4 weeks ago#13
Hero...because if i see Kamikazee in the menu i pick it no matter if i'm winning or losing on my last stock....i just love the fact i can blow myself up for absolutely no reason whatsoever lol. The rest of his kit's also fun too like a clown pulling out a party bag of tricks. I like to play quirky/gimmicky characters (other characters i mainly play as are PKMN Trainer (mainly when i'm serious), Pac-Man, and Duck Hunt).

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#14
All of them.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde/Seth/Linne team (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle), Goku SS/Vegeta SS (FZ).

User Info: Puffy72

Puffy72
4 weeks ago#15
Joker

Hero and Plant are kinda fun to meme around with, but not to play seriously, and Banjo just isn't fun at all

But Joker is fun to play as a serious character since his movement and moves feels much more fluid than any other DLC character for me, and fluidity is pretty important for me to enjoy playing a character as more than just a meme, even though I don't actually main him or anything
there is no gameplay discussion on smashfaqs

User Info: Donut007

Donut007
4 weeks ago#16
Hero by a country mile. I dunno if I can main him as I just get really claystrophobic with him at locals, but I use him a s*** ton and find him just so damn fun whether seriously or casually.
*doodle, doodle*

User Info: Boo_Guy

Boo_Guy
4 weeks ago#17
Gargomon251 posted...
There's a poll, just vote already.

I did, numbnuts

User Info: Lyncario

Lyncario
4 weeks ago#18
Joker is amazing to play as.
My weab power is greater than yours
-Me

User Info: soliantu

soliantu
4 weeks ago#19
Maybe Hero? To be honest I'm not a huge fan of any of them so far, based on what little I've played of them.
"Until the end" - The citizens of Palmacosta.

User Info: garomasta

garomasta
4 weeks ago#20
PP > Hero >> Joker >>> Banjo
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Favorite DLC character to play so far?
  • Topic Archived