• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Would you accept your 5 most hated chars as DLC for your 5 fav chars as DLC?

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
4 weeks ago#1
Would you? - Results (102 votes)
Yes, i would
78.43% (80 votes)
No, i wouldn't
21.57% (22 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The 5 characters that you hate the most are the Second Fighter Pass, but Fighter Pass 3 is purely your 5 favorite characters, do you accept this deal?
Official Mr. Who Would Win.

User Info: Geminosity

Geminosity
4 weeks ago#2
Jokes on you: I don't really hate any characters so it'd have to be 5 more characters I don't care about we'd probably have gotten anyway but with the light at the end of the tunnel that smash would actually add some peeps I'd be hype about 100 characters in :p

User Info: firedoom666

firedoom666
4 weeks ago#3
No, since Geno is such a bad idea, nothing could make up for him getting added
The Duke of Gravity in Smash Bros Big Brother!
Chibi-Robo for Smash Ultimate! SmashBurb was right about the number of Stages!

User Info: demon_cleaner

demon_cleaner
4 weeks ago#4
I already got 4 of my top 5, so that wouldn't be worth it.

User Info: LilySodachi

LilySodachi
4 weeks ago#5
Sure, every character has a fanbase and even if I wouldn't be happy with their inclusion, someone else would be. Plus, I get 5 characters of my liking!
Patiently waiting for Resident Evil content in Smash.
Preferably Jill as a playable character, though Leon or Chris would also be pretty great.

User Info: Zero_Suit_Vi

Zero_Suit_Vi
4 weeks ago#6
Sure thing, I'll just not buy them, and make some others happy, and I get my top 5 most wanted, putting 1st party in front of the scene once again!
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

User Info: Lyncario

Lyncario
4 weeks ago#7
So, we get:
-Jonesy
-El Donte
-Robloxian
-Waluigi
-IDK

In trade, I get:
-Reimu
-Demi-Fiend
-Sora
-Phoenix Wright
-Rayman

If it's unrepped third party only, then we get somebody else IDK about for FP2, an Dante come correct the sin in FP2 and replace Rayman. Eh, I'll take it.
My weab power is greater than yours
-Me

User Info: Hemerukio

Hemerukio
4 weeks ago#8
Well, I don't really hate any characters that would be Smash candidates, but the ones I dislike or find bland I would, yeah.

Most "Hated"

- Waluigi
- Geno
- Dixie Kong
- Steve
- Fortnite Man

Most Wanted

- Emiya
- Agumon
- Haseo
- 2B
- Vayne Aurelius

Ironically my dislike list would make a lot of people happy in the process as well, so it's a win-win in my book. They get the characters they want, and I get mine.
Emiya belongs in Smash Ultimate.

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
4 weeks ago#9
Bump.
Official Mr. Who Would Win.

User Info: SmashSSL

SmashSSL
4 weeks ago#10
I can just not buy Camilla, Sora, Edelgard, Geno or Nowi, and I'd get Wright, Raiden, Bomberman, Tails and Layton.
I see this as an (almost) absolute win
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Would you accept your 5 most hated chars as DLC for your 5 fav chars as DLC?
  • Topic Archived