• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Daily reminder: Nothing has denied/confirmed 1st party characters
Mistranslation of the statement in the video: https://twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1169409252403769344

Latest translation: https://twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1171803208764686336

If you have anything that definitively says otherwise by Nintendo or Sakurai himself please feel free to share.

Until then however...

User Info: Ridley_is_2_big

Ridley_is_2_big
4 days ago#2
bump

User Info: Shadow__myth

Shadow__myth
4 days ago#3
Agreed. People have been using this argument all week but they don't realize it was a mistranslation. Geno, Isaac, and Waluigi are all fair game right now.

User Info: Dusonix

Dusonix
4 days ago#4
Shadow__myth posted...
Agreed. People have been using this argument all week but they don't realize it was a mistranslation. Geno, Isaac, and Waluigi are all fair game right now.
No they aren’t.

User Info: Nicobar

Nicobar
4 days ago#5
Sakurai wants to put all his efforts into Smash Bros. He isn’t working on another game, and he isn’t taking a long break. While managing the team for DLC is much easier than the base game, there are still a lot of things to check.

The dream of Sakurai working on a Kirby, Fire Emblem, Xeno, new IP, Kid Icarus, Ginga Hyōryū Vifam, etc dream is dead.
https://imgtc.ws/i/QUaj3Uz.jpg
Aah, so it's like that, huh. I understand everything now. <-(Doesn't get it at all)

User Info: SmashBurb

SmashBurb
4 days ago#6
Shadow__myth posted...

Literally no reason whatsoever to think Assist Trophies are going to suddenly become playable.
SmashBurb is like the main antagonist of this site. - DOTBHDD
I think you have a vendetta against the world - NicoRobin007

User Info: Hemerukio

Hemerukio
4 days ago#7
At least for the Fighters Pass, you're straight clowning if you think the 5th slot is going to be anything other than another 3rd party crossover. Additional characters after that is fair game though. Although, assist trophies will definitely not be converted to playable. Better luck in Smash 6.
Shin Megami Tensei V when? Hell if I know.

Ridley_is_2_big
3 days ago#8
Dusonix posted...
Shadow__myth posted...
No they aren’t.

So you have insider information? Please do share

User Info: Exiliify

Exiliify
3 days ago#9
Ridley_is_2_big posted...
Dusonix posted...
Shadow__myth posted...
No they aren’t.

Those characters are already represented in some way. They are more likely to get into the next smash game as playable character than DLC.

This thread is turning into another bait thread XD
(edited 3 days ago)

Ridley_is_2_big
3 days ago#10
Exiliify posted...
Ridley_is_2_big posted...
Dusonix posted...
Shadow__myth posted...
No they aren’t.

Those characters are already represented in some way. They are more likely to get into the next smash game as playable character than DLC.

This thread is turning into another bait thread XD

I mean do you really think I care what you think? Unless Sakurai himself says it, I have no reason to believe some random nobody on the net. Obously you have nothing of substance to add.

Is that understood?
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Daily reminder: Nothing has denied/confirmed 1st party characters
  • Post New Message