• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Soo...If Nintendo's picking the last DLC, and they're all 3rd party...

User Info: Selt_Jr422

Selt_Jr422
4 days ago#1
Do you think they'd acknowledge some of the 3rd party characters made in the US to finally get in as a fighter or no? Cause there's still a lot of really good westernized characters out there that are big in America (or the UK). I mean, it's Nintendo. They're big. Surely they'd at least know most of the US made games that were popular and came on to their systems. I just wasn't sure. What do you think?

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
4 days ago#2
banjo got in
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo
4 days ago#3
maybe they should if not lot of western gamers would insyult people that like japanes stuff by using that weeebo insult all the time maybe then I would actualy get respect for the western gamers again
Switch FC: SW-6234-9750-4519
(message deleted)

User Info: 14All-All41

14All-All41
4 days ago#5
The one that comes to mind first is Crash, just because he’s actually pretty popular in Japan. At least his games are, not sure if people are asking for Crash to join smash over there.
We got "Everyone Is Here!", Ridley, King K Rool, Banjo-Kazooie, and more all in one smash game. The Ultimate Smash Bros. Now I just wait for Geno..

User Info: JorgenDev

JorgenDev
4 days ago#6
I'd say Doomguy or Dovahkin are probably the likeliest bet.

Followed by Activision. But I feel like they might make things harder to deal with.

User Info: Ridley_is_2_big

Ridley_is_2_big
4 days ago#7
Nabiki_Tendo posted...
maybe they should if not lot of western gamers would insyult people that like japanes stuff by using that weeebo insult all the time maybe then I would actualy get respect for the western gamers again

Imagine using the vocal minority to discredit an entire f***ing region.

Sweeping generalizations never helped anyone

User Info: Selt_Jr422

Selt_Jr422
4 days ago#8
DiogenesKC posted...
banjo got in

lol True. I'm glad. I was just maybe thinking if they ever thought of other western characters as well. I'm not saying all of them have to be but I just kinda figured maybe they could add a few more good ones in my opinion, ya know.

I think Crash would definitely be really awesome. And I'd really love Dovahkiin as well. Doomguy or Master Chief would be nice too. Also I know people say his games aren't popular in Japan and all and that Crash would get in first, but I'd still really like Spyro the dragon to happen cause I think he'd make an amazing addiction. I'm not saying he's likely or anything cause of Japan but he's still very popular in the US/UK if I recall. He had all those games that went on Nintendo all those years I just kinda figured why not. If he doesn't get in though, I won't be upset or anything and could understand. But still.

User Info: laststarman237

laststarman237
4 days ago#9
Boy I hope Banjo is as western as the DLC gets.

User Info: Icedragonadam

Icedragonadam
4 days ago#10
Problem with a lot of 3rd party western characters is their overall lack of popularity in Japan unlike with Japanese characters. You have a few like Banjo, Crash, and Assassin's Creed who have some popularity in Japan but they're the exception not the rule.
FFRK RW FC: g69h - Endless Waltz ~RPGA~
Lloyd Irving For Smash!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Soo...If Nintendo's picking the last DLC, and they're all 3rd party...
  • Topic Archived