• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Ok We Seriously Need to Talk about this

User Info: Felipexbox2

Felipexbox2
4 days ago#1
I'll just say, Waluigi will never be playable in Ultimate. I'm just tired of these people thinking that he'll be playable, but he's a f***ing Assist Trophy. If any Waluigi fans read this, sorry to crush your dreams, wait, no i'm not sorry at all, he will never be playable! Maybe in a FUTURE Smash Game, but not this one. Sorry if this is like, an angry post, i'm not the type of angry, i just mad when i see adult/young people acting like a kid because they're favorite character isn't on the game. I'll be honest, i was sad that Sans became a Mii Costume, but i didn't made a post like "WHY ISN'T HE PLAYABLE?! HE SHOULD BE!!" i'm just a Smash Fan who honestly, doensn't get mad for a character in the game. The best part of crossovers is which character will make in and that's amazing. And to finish this post, i'll say two things in which the first is a question:

1: Why the hell people leak stuff anyway?

2: Everyone in this site who complains about any character in the game, grow up and stop acting so immature. Not everything should be on your way. You can't just force Sakurai to put your character on the game. Just mature and think this "What i did was wrong?".

User Info: Jetsurge

Jetsurge
4 days ago#2
He's just a meme. Him not getting in to Smash fits with his whole character.
Switch FC: SW-2536-8732-7990
3DS FC: 2277-6791-0925

User Info: Down_B_Counter

Down_B_Counter
4 days ago#3
I don't think he'll be playable in Ultimate. I wish he was/would be, but I don't see it happening.
Gordon Freeman, Dr. Eggman, Waluigi, Doomguy, and Crash Bandicoot for Smash

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
4 days ago#4
Felipexbox2 posted...
I'll just say, Waluigi will never be playable in Ultimate. I'm just tired of these people thinking that he'll be playable, but he's a f***ing Assist Trophy. If any Waluigi fans read this, sorry to crush your dreams, wait, no i'm not sorry at all, he will never be playable!

grow up and stop acting so immature.
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: TX-55

TX-55
4 days ago#5
Eh, you tried.

B- for effort

User Info: redred17

redred17
4 days ago#6
I remember when I was 12, too, and when others' opinions hurt my feelings. You should enjoy your childhood instead of ranting here.

Felipexbox2
4 days ago#7
redred17 posted...
I remember when I was 12, too, and when others' opinions hurt my feelings. You should enjoy your childhood instead of ranting here.

Ummm dude, i'm only 15.

User Info: redred17

redred17
4 days ago#8
Felipexbox2 posted...
redred17 posted...

Ummm dude, i'm only 15.

Ok

Felipexbox2
4 days ago#9
redred17 posted...
Felipexbox2 posted...
redred17 posted...

Ummm dude, i'm only 15.

Ok

Cool.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 days ago#10
Felipexbox2 posted...
Waluigi

Why didn't you just SAY that in the title instead of being as vague as humanly possible??
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Ok We Seriously Need to Talk about this
  • Post New Message