• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Canonically, how strong is your most wanted/s?

User Info: Digitarch

Digitarch
4 weeks ago#91
Nes_Mettaur posted...
Digitarch posted...
Susanoo999 posted...
Nes_Mettaur posted...
Due to the latter half of the duo Rex & Pyra are continent level. This isn't scaling or anything, Mythra causing the destruction of an entire continent half a millennium before the story starts is a huge plot point
They are universal level.

Yeah, assuming peak that means they have Pneuma/the third sword, which, at least based on what we get to see, may even out class the Monado in terms of reality manipulating ****ery. Definitely Universal.

Fair, hadn't actually considered that.

It's been a while so I forget if they go into details or not but how does Pneuma work that makes her universal anyways? The story only uses her for... like, three scenes (when you first get her, when you meet Klaus, and when the orbital station goes to hell) and none of them really give her decent feats, so I'm assuming the info that makes Pneuma universal is either something Klaus says offhand or just comparing her to Malos and the Monado.

IIRC...

It's because she, along with Malos and -possibly- Alvis, are the central processors that were used to channel The Conduit, allowing them to tap into its power to directly alter reality.

But it's been around 2 years since I beat XBC2, so I could be off.
Some jerk formerly known as 'Majora999'.

User Info: Dongulous

Dongulous
4 weeks ago#92
Masked Man isn't very strong :(
"Do you want to service the chair, Douglath?"
- Mr. Dink

User Info: Seo_the_Hero

Seo_the_Hero
4 weeks ago#93
I want Crono and I accidentally chose Country Level despite him saving a whole timeline.
The art of misclicks is amazing.
Memes Memes Memes Memes Memes Memes Memes Memes Memes Memes Memes Memes

User Info: DylanYoshi

DylanYoshi
4 weeks ago#94
Yuri Lowell? Probably around street level on this poll. He's definitely stronger than the average dude but he doesn't have any feats to suggest massive amounts of destruction, and if he had those feats it would create some pretty huge plot holes.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Canonically, how strong is your most wanted/s?
  • Topic Archived