• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What is your opinion on shantae?

User Info: MotorBug2005

MotorBug2005
5 days ago#21
PlasmaCannon posted...
Great character from a great series. Would welcome her to Smash Bros anytime.

I am quite tired of all the fuss surrounding this character though, obnoxious fanboys going to extremes to support or saying "I her in Smash for more R34" which is dumb as hell and makes sensible fans look bad. Then on the flipside the detractors who makes wildly incorrect statements about the character, series, or even the fandom doesn't help matters any. This character is one that attracts a lot of negative attention whenever she's discussed and both sides of the coin with Shantae are at fault and should give it a rest.

This. Also, it's possible that if it's still alive, the Milk-BOTASU rumour is hinting at Shantae's inclusion since Nakoruru (who was initially thought to be the character the rumour was refering to) was disconfirmed during Terry Bogard's trailer.

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
5 days ago#22
redred17 posted...
I've played all the games, and they are alright. Shes a bad bandwagon choice people hopped on for multiple, generally s***ty reasons. At least Geno showed up in a Mario game and a good game. That's more than you can say for Shantae.

why are the spirit characters fighting?
The official Dragon Quest VIII Hero of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards
My game collection: https://i.imgtc.ws/mDiH2Jc.jpg https://i.imgtc.ws/kfs7GI8.jpg

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
5 days ago#23
MotorBug2005 posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...

I am quite tired of all the fuss surrounding this character though, obnoxious fanboys going to extremes to support or saying "I her in Smash for more R34" which is dumb as hell and makes sensible fans look bad. Then on the flipside the detractors who makes wildly incorrect statements about the character, series, or even the fandom doesn't help matters any. This character is one that attracts a lot of negative attention whenever she's discussed and both sides of the coin with Shantae are at fault and should give it a rest.

This. Also, it's possible that if it's still alive, the Milk-BOTASU rumour is hinting at Shantae's inclusion since Nakoruru (who was initially thought to be the character the rumour was refering to) was disconfirmed during Terry Bogard's trailer.

Stop believing in vague leaks that have obviously been proven false
The official Dragon Quest VIII Hero of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards
My game collection: https://i.imgtc.ws/mDiH2Jc.jpg https://i.imgtc.ws/kfs7GI8.jpg

User Info: bengever

bengever
5 days ago#24
Played her games. They're OK. But I don't want her in Smash, not as a fighter at least.
Resident Xenoblade obsessive, because someone had to be.
Official Fuhrer [Persona 2] of the Smash Ultimate boards

User Info: Squiddo_Kiddo

Squiddo_Kiddo
5 days ago#25
Played her games and like her

I love mages and she is a half genie so she would be a cool addition. Unlikely though.
Squidiot has arrived!...again!
Still the dumbest user!

User Info: grantholomew

grantholomew
5 days ago#26
Played her games and would like her but I’m not campaigning particularly hard and won’t be upset if she doesn’t get it.
Bandana Dee and Elma for Smash...someday...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/70097815

User Info: Selt_Jr422

Selt_Jr422
5 days ago#27
She's sexy.

User Info: MotorBug2005

MotorBug2005
5 days ago#28
DuranmanX4 posted...
MotorBug2005 posted...
PlasmaCannon posted...

Stop believing in vague leaks that have obviously been proven false

That's why I said "IF".

User Info: Lyncario

Lyncario
5 days ago#29
Never played her games, doesn't plane to, don't care.
My weab power is greater than yours
-Me

User Info: mew2ds

mew2ds
5 days ago#30
Ravio-of-Lorule posted...
Geminosity posted...
Played her games and wouldn't mind her.
Wouldn't go so far as to say I want her, but if she got on the roster I'd definitely buy her fighter pack and play as her.
The difference between reality and fiction is that fiction has to make sense
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What is your opinion on shantae?
  • Post New Message