• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What is your opinion on shantae?

User Info: MetaKirb7

MetaKirb7
1 week ago#11
She only really seems to have one good game and that’s pirate’s curse.

Otherwise she’s an idea/IP not yet realized to it’s full potential.

User Info: Bandana_boi

Bandana_boi
1 week ago#12
FantasyFreak999 posted...
I'm indifferent, but there's no option for that.
Yes there is if you are indiffernt then you dont want her.
Supporter of Bandana Dee, Spyro and Rayman. Also hoping Doom Slayer gets added into the fighters pass.

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
1 week ago#13
I like her games but have no clue why, after everything, people continue to ask for her as a fighter. She has no chance.
Winkles acknowledge you.

User Info: Bandana_boi

Bandana_boi
1 week ago#14
bcornelia posted...
I like her games but have no clue why, after everything, people continue to ask for her as a fighter. She has no chance.
Echo chambers and bandwagoning.
Supporter of Bandana Dee, Spyro and Rayman. Also hoping Doom Slayer gets added into the fighters pass.

User Info: estejor

estejor
1 week ago#15
Bandana_boi posted...
FantasyFreak999 posted...
I'm indifferent, but there's no option for that.
Yes there is if you are indiffernt then you dont want her.

Technically true but it sounds loaded, people who say "I don't want ___" mean it on the sense they are against that character, on the other hand indifferent means you don't care either way
"A JUMP INTO THE SKY TURNS INTO A RIDER KICK"

User Info: LanceOmikron

LanceOmikron
1 week ago#16
Played her games and want her.

Oh, I'd also love it if she became a playable character in Smash Bros, too. ;)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
1 week ago#17
Great character from a great series. Would welcome her to Smash Bros anytime.

I am quite tired of all the fuss surrounding this character though, obnoxious fanboys going to extremes to support or saying "I her in Smash for more R34" which is dumb as hell and makes sensible fans look bad. Then on the flipside the detractors who makes wildly incorrect statements about the character, series, or even the fandom doesn't help matters any. This character is one that attracts a lot of negative attention whenever she's discussed and both sides of the coin with Shantae are at fault and should give it a rest.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: DuranmanX4

DuranmanX4
1 week ago#18
Played her games, doesn't seem like a character I would want
The official Dragon Quest VIII Hero of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards
My game collection: https://i.imgtc.ws/mDiH2Jc.jpg https://i.imgtc.ws/kfs7GI8.jpg

User Info: redred17

redred17
1 week ago#19
I've played all the games, and they are alright. Shes a bad bandwagon choice people hopped on for multiple, generally s***ty reasons. At least Geno showed up in a Mario game and a good game. That's more than you can say for Shantae.

User Info: Geminosity

Geminosity
1 week ago#20
redred17 posted...
I've played all the games, and they are alright. Shes a bad bandwagon choice people hopped on for multiple, generally s***ty reasons. At least Geno showed up in a Mario game and a good game. That's more than you can say for Shantae.

I'd actually buy Shantae as DLC. That's more than I can say for Geno :P
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What is your opinion on shantae?
  • Post New Message