• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What is your opinion on shantae?

User Info: Bandana_boi

Bandana_boi
4 days ago#1
What do you think?

What do you guys think?
Supporter of Bandana Dee, Spyro and Rayman. Also hoping Doom Slayer gets added into the fighters pass.

User Info: Geminosity

Geminosity
4 days ago#2
Played her games and wouldn't mind her.
Wouldn't go so far as to say I want her, but if she got on the roster I'd definitely buy her fighter pack and play as her.

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
4 days ago#3
Never played her games, indifferent towards her, if she gets in I'll be willing to try a game to get familiarized with her.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)
Geminosity posted...
Played her games and wouldn't mind her.
Wouldn't go so far as to say I want her, but if she got on the roster I'd definitely buy her fighter pack and play as her.
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board
Most Wanted is Crash Bandicoot. Banjo is in boys! Supporting Tails, Skull Kid and Waluigi
I'm indifferent, but there's no option for that.
Meh. Yadda Yadda Yadda
3DS FC: 3265-5634-7751

User Info: Winturwulf

Winturwulf
4 days ago#6
I'm completely baffled by why people want her in the first place, TBH. It doesn't seem to me like Shantae did anything special to be considered for Smash aside from her creators being obnoxious on social media.
Now filming: Dragon Quest (Post-Production)

User Info: DiogenesKC

DiogenesKC
4 days ago#7
decent games, not a terrible choice but not one i'm particularly interested in
Welcome to the world of idiots.

User Info: Down_B_Counter

Down_B_Counter
4 days ago#8
Played Pirate's Curse and loved it. I wouldn't mind her.
Gordon Freeman, Dr. Eggman, Waluigi, Doomguy, and Crash Bandicoot for Smash

User Info: BikdipOnABus

BikdipOnABus
4 days ago#9
I remember seeing ads for Shantae on GBC back in old issues of Game Informer, and then when the game finally came out, it got a pretty mediocre/bad review. I then never thought about it again for years until the character started getting mentioned on the Smash 4 boards. I was totally unaware that there was ever a revival otherwise, and probably wouldn't have known if not for the Smash fanbase.
I do Let's Plays (mostly Nintendo stuff), so check them out or whatever.
www.youtube.com/user/BikdipOnABus/videos
Not outright against her, but I never played her games and I don't really "want" her per se.

Really couldn't give two s***s about her, personally. I'm just sick of obsessive fans and equally obsessive detractors.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. What is your opinion on shantae?
  • Post New Message