• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Well, it was nice thinking Geno was possible for a week

User Info: stinkycat

stinkycat
4 weeks ago#11
Isnt geno third party
The names Woody Wiiiiiiiild Woody

User Info: Grunfit

Grunfit
4 weeks ago#12
Shadow__myth posted...
Sakurai is not adding the characters I want, he is a terrible director that should as do as I say, how dare he not add a sidekick from a 23 year old spin off.

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
4 weeks ago#13
stinkycat posted...
Isnt geno third party

Yes.

Which makes this topic even dumber.
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.
(message deleted)

User Info: Shadow__myth

Shadow__myth
4 weeks ago#15
Grunfit posted...
Shadow__myth posted...
Sakurai is not adding the characters I want, he is a terrible director that should as do as I say, how dare he not add a sidekick from a 23 year old spin off.

Yeah, I never said that. Pretty sure it's against the rules to forge a message I wrote like that.

User Info: iceflower40

iceflower40
4 weeks ago#16
Dragonage2ftw posted...
stinkycat posted...
Isnt geno third party

Yes.

Which makes this topic even dumber.

Heck, considering the column, it does nothing to imply whether 1st Parties or 3rd Parties get in.
Official Dark Pit of the Smash Ultimate Board
DitF Bad, Mods are Gay (Meaning: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/mods-are-gay). Probs gonna get banned soon.

User Info: VeridisQuo

VeridisQuo
4 weeks ago#17
Shadow__myth posted...
VeridisQuo posted...
You're obviously faking anger in order to make Geno, Isaac, and Waluigi fans look bad. So you can bask in the glory of everyone saying 'lol Geno fans, amirite?'. It ain't a cool thing to do, really.

Either that, or you don't have an original bone in your body for wanting the three most popular requests and nothing else.

I'm sorry that I have a spine I guess? I see Sakurai treating his fans poorly, I call him out on it. There's nothing wrong with that, and if you have a problem with it, wait in line along with half of this board to suck Sakurai's dick.

We literally got the most wanted character in Smash history, and you still claim that he's snubbing characters that are already in the game. Isaac and Waluigi are ATs, which is something at least, and Geno is a Spirit. It's not like Sakurai ever directly said "Oh, and f*** this fanbase, I'll add whoever I want." Stop being so childish.
No time for losers, cause we are the champions.

User Info: MrVaidd

MrVaidd
4 weeks ago#18
Shadow__myth posted...
I'm sorry that I have a spine I guess?

ahh yes. nothing shows courage more than annonymously b****ing to random people on a video game message board.
Pick a god and pray.
GT: Cap7ain Ahab | PSN: MrVaidd | NNID: MrVaidd

User Info: tcsavato

tcsavato
4 weeks ago#19
MagnusDJL posted...
Uhhhh...did some new information pop up?

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
4 weeks ago#20
MrVaidd posted...
Shadow__myth posted...
I'm sorry that I have a spine I guess?

ahh yes. nothing shows courage more than annonymously b****ing to random people on a video game message board.
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Well, it was nice thinking Geno was possible for a week
  • Topic Archived