• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Well, it was nice thinking Geno was possible for a week

User Info: Shadow__myth

Shadow__myth
6 days ago#1
This is such f***ing bulls***. Why is Sakurai so insistent on adding random third party characters when he can add long requested characters? Not just Geno, but Isaac and even Waluigi. He says he wants to keep adding characters to make fans happy, but everyone can see through his bulls***. The characters he's adding are entirely for himself. I already gave up my hope for Geno after Terry was leaked, but after extra DLC was announced, I thought it could be possible again. Nope. Sakurai didn't learn anything. He doesn't give a s*** about what any of the fans want. He only wants to make the roster look like someone's creation on Deviantart.

At this point, I say just let him do whatever he wants with Ultimate. By the time the DLC is finished, he should be satisfied with having his 20 most wanted characters in the game. Then someone actually competent can take over as director and actually give the fans what they want. Imagine a roster with Geno, Isaac, Waluigi, Bandanna Dee, Rex, Dixie Kong, Ashley, etc. That's what we should've gotten with Ultimate, but we'll just have to wait for Sakurai to retire before we can get it.

User Info: MagnusDJL

MagnusDJL
6 days ago#2
Uhhhh...did some new information pop up?

User Info: BasedZamasu

BasedZamasu
6 days ago#3
Other 3rd parties are more hype than Geno tbh
"I'll be in the car, dudes." - Smithers

User Info: TX-55

TX-55
6 days ago#4
Calm your horses fellow
Geno is most likely a mii costume with a remixed Forest Maze.

So there's still that

User Info: Down_B_Counter

Down_B_Counter
6 days ago#5
Imagine thinking Sakurai doesn't care what the fans want when Ridley, King K. Rool, and Banjo-Kazooie are all in.
Gordon Freeman, Dr. Eggman, Waluigi, Doomguy, and Crash Bandicoot for Smash

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
6 days ago#6
Fact:

More people care about Terry than some dumb doll.
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
6 days ago#7
TX-55 posted...
Calm your horses fellow
Geno is most likely a mii costume with a remixed Forest Maze.

So there's still that

I’d see that as an absolute win
Official Dunban Rojo and Herobrine of the Smash Ultimate Board

User Info: guystarwind

guystarwind
6 days ago#8
Third party characters are not bad. A lot of them have a history with Nintendo in some way. I would love it if characters like Isaac got in, but I also love that other games I love are getting a chance too.
Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there.

User Info: VeridisQuo

VeridisQuo
6 days ago#9
You're obviously faking anger in order to make Geno, Isaac, and Waluigi fans look bad. So you can bask in the glory of everyone saying 'lol Geno fans, amirite?'. It ain't a cool thing to do, really.

Either that, or you don't have an original bone in your body for wanting the three most popular requests and nothing else.
No time for losers, cause we are the champions.

User Info: Knuxdontchuckle

Knuxdontchuckle
6 days ago#10
Shadow__myth posted...
Sakurai didn't learn anything. He doesn't give a s*** about what any of the fans want. He only wants to make the roster look like someone's creation on Deviantart.

oh hell yah bro alvin is in
i'm the fighting freak knuckles. tough as nails. unlike sonic i don't chuckle.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Well, it was nice thinking Geno was possible for a week
  • Topic Archived