• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Sora fans is there something holding your support back?

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
4 days ago#51
Dusonix posted...
Magitek111 posted...
Disney. That is all. Do you want content suddenly yanked away?

Ah yes, reposting some sheep notion that was already debunked well done.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
4 days ago#52
BUMP for truth
Smash ultimate wishlist: Sora, funky kong echo. Smash dreams come true: Joker, Banjo&Kazooie, Shulk
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Lloyd(alone),Solaire(alone)

User Info: Lm03

Lm03
4 days ago#53
Kirbulant posted...
If Sora does get in, either one of two scenarios will happen

1) Limited time dlc
2) Kingdom Hearts is stripped of the Disney aspect. So basically, 90% of Kingdom Hearts

im actually ok with (2.

i mean, i want Sora, not Mickey lol

User Info: Gameguy523

Gameguy523
4 days ago#54
People overestimate how stingy Disney would be with KH. Trust me, they barely care about the franchise at all. They care a little about how their IPs are represented in the KH games, but the series itself? They really don't. They'd give it away happily, I'm sure.
Ammy for Smash!

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
4 days ago#55
I would be fine with Sora in Ultimate, but like others have said, unless SE has the actual license for all KH original characters, Disney might have the last word whether or not they want Sora in a Nintendo game. I mean, Sora is more Final Fantasy than Disney, right?
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak French. Yes, I live in Quebec.

User Info: Vibi

Vibi
4 days ago#56
Wtf are you talking about?
Make your life better by listening to this: https://youtu.be/IcseamG7ReY

User Info: Jetsurge

Jetsurge
4 days ago#57
Working with Disney isn't impossible. They did work with Microsoft their rival to get Banjo and Nintendo have worked with Disney several times.
Switch FC: SW-2536-8732-7990
3DS FC: 2277-6791-0925

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
4 days ago#58
RollerBob posted...
I would be fine with Sora in Ultimate, but like others have said, unless SE has the actual license for all KH original characters, Disney might have the last word whether or not they want Sora in a Nintendo game. I mean, Sora is more Final Fantasy than Disney, right?

It was literally stated in the OP that Disney said that they were fine with Sora in Smash.
Official Mr. Who Would Win.

User Info: RollerBob

RollerBob
4 days ago#59
Tomasagaz14 posted...
RollerBob posted...

It was literally stated in the OP that Disney said that they were fine with Sora in Smash.

It's just one person, who's part of a much larger organisation. These kinds of decision are taken with councils, not just by one person.
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak French. Yes, I live in Quebec.

User Info: Geshtro

Geshtro
4 days ago#60
It's not the character itself that makes me not want them in smash. It's just the stigma that I'm not super comfortable with "Disney Interactive" in the credits. It feels just wrong. I don't care if Disney would let anything slide and just having that copyright there is literally all they ask for. it feels icky.
R.O.B., and Lucina Main. Ignore Tier Lists. Any character can be good depending on the player.
I make Music on Youtube under the same name. Youtube.com/Geshtro.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Sora fans is there something holding your support back?
  • Topic Archived